My Friend's Little Sister Has It in for Me! - Ch. 9 - My Friend's Little Sister is Annoying Towards The Friend's Enemy - 2

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it's not the right time to tell this, but this is too juicy to ignore.
Mashiro used to hate being a novelist, then she took an Aki in the knee.

Just let Iroha be your Girlfriend u piece of shit,cant believe you would want to miss the chance of being the husband of a voice actress who can do one million ara ara and u can still feel satisfied

Dex-chan lover
"I don't openly give credit to the voice actors," is such a shitty mindset 90% of the time, it kinda pisses me off.

If anyone wants to start reading the LN this is the end of Vol 1, it's pretty much a exact adaptation so you won't miss anything by skipping it.

Dex-chan lover
@BaToolo

Nonono, I don't care about the context of this manga. In the real world, that's a pretty scummy business practice.

Dex-chan lover
@EtherealHeart how many volumes does the light novel have so far? I also wonder if there’s any progress with all the characters yet.

Dex-chan lover
Hm, the plot got really strange after the first few chapters.
I thought at first it was a school rom-com and there's be a few side plots on different classmates building their relationship.
I mean it's a different take, don't get me wrong. I'm sure the author wanted to do a diff route for a rom-com that wasn't a copypasta of whatever rom-coms there are now,
but I personally don't know how making these characters being a part of a company together that does games and voice acting helps move the main point of the plot which is
"My Friend's Little Sister is Annoying Only Towards Me", any more than if they were just all classmates together.

I mean, the author can do whatever the he wants, just my opinion that this storyline doesn't really help push the plot.
It's not bad, but it's just messy.
Just my personal opinion tho, feel free to disagree. 😅

Dex-chan lover
those frist 6 pages had big touma energy

and fuck me that ending is the biggest oof this month, she practically disclosed herself and she fucking confessed by line

@ShionVaynex hit me up with the spoilers too pls

@Legend13 Their is 5 vol so far and they are translated by the same people doing this manga, CClaw translations. As to progress, I'm only 3/4 through vol 2 and the progress that happen got negated soon after it was made.

Users who are viewing this thread