My ID Is Gangnam Beauty

G

I'm in love with this manga❤️❤️
Can anyone tell me when will be the next chapters added??

shes so wild! so reckless!! ??? crazy how she said THAT! ksks anyways.,,, :( i feel bad for mirae like shes so insecure n i know its so hard to finally love yourself but hopefully! in the next chapters she’ll gain more self assurance

G

I’m in love with this manga and the drama that they r making is beautiful. I just want to know when the chapters are updated pls someone tell me thx

Hi guys. Just want to know, how long does it take to update the chapters of this manga? Or is it scheduled or something?

Hello, thanks for the translation?.
But I have one question since chapter 62 I can't read the chapters when I scroll down to read a chapter the one before comes.

Thank you so much for making these free. Soo grateful. I have encountered a problem, with the new episodes 61-64, when i scroll down, it skip.. Hopefully, you can fix this. Thank you

I already read it till the end on official webtoon in my country.

I love the ending especially the spin-off (new materials for the drama adaption).

This is realistic for those people who did a surgery.

I watch the drama and it is really good and sweet lool

Hey! I'm really thankful for the translation❤ I saw that there are people who complain that after chapter 61/62 when they scroll it skips some parts. I have the same problem when I read them through my phone. However, when I read them through my laptop I don't have this problem. So try this! It has to work! I hope it will help you (^v^)

@urlovenina789 I don't know if you've already seen the thread, but they actually discussed how to fix it. In desktop, when you're reading, you can change the settings there. You can turn Touch screen sensitivity to low or off altogether.

not to be that person but.... is anyone gonna upload anytime soon? also thank you all for your translations ?

Users who are viewing this thread