My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Life's harsh

Dex-chan lover
i want to see what the MC's lvl is now. he's killed quite a few powerful enemies

Double-page supporter
thank god they killed the dominator. dude was a shitty character and people wanted him to work with the mc? lol wtf

Dex-chan lover
i want to see what the MC's lvl is now. he's killed quite a few powerful enemies
He doesn't have a level. He's not using the same power system as everyone else in this world, since he already had this ability before coming here and it seems like it maybe made him incompatible with the thing that sage "installed" on everyone that was compatible.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for killing that retard quickly Author, you da MVP.

if you think about it, all of the instant kills so far have been due to the girl

Aggregator gang
Yes, this is the correct response. If you try to harm/kill someone, be prepared to be harm/kill instead.
Regardless of how strong and arrogant they became, everyone still need to follow that simple logic. In the end, they will receive fair judgment before the instant kill machine. 😌

Group Leader
Wow this story is all over the place. It's so poorly written but honestly that just makes it more fun to read because of how ridiculous it is 😂

Dex-chan lover
Well, that's just intentionally how it's written lol hahahahha

we got fantasy, isekai, mecha, modern and zombie in just 10 chapters.

Instakill an antagonist and leave hahahhaha, that was John Wick quick.
(if you remember the part from 1st movie with the mafia's son)

@Doomer

He doesn't have any level, status nor does he have the system AI.. he didn't glow therefore that panel thingy (that was installed on the other students) won't appear before him. He won't gain EXP, Levels nor Skills and the only thing that can be appraised out of him is that he's non-gifted.

Double-page supporter
Honestly. I hate moments like these in manga... They just conveniently deal with a bad guy, only for the next problem to show up on literally the next page... Like, can't we, just once, have the garbage bad guy get swept up in the plans of the higher tier bad guy?
It would have been such poetic justice for Yuuki to start executing his petty plan to kill the MC with his bugs, only for his throat to get ripped out by the zombies that have started appearing everywhere.

Double-page supporter
Its interesting he kept Chelsea alive. If I remember from the WN, he let her go, as she went into a fear panic (crying and begging) or some shit then telling everything she knew.. I wonder if she will reappear later. Hopeful greatful she was spared and thus broken loose from the dominator control ?

lol @ Georges. Doesnt change what they are lol.

Users who are viewing this thread