My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - The daughter of a warrior family

Group Leader
Webnovel: https://sadhoovysinhumantranslations.wordpress.com/novels/instant-death/
Source: http://comic-earthstar.jp/detail/sokushicheat/

Dex-chan lover
huh Ironic Rainier has been killed continously by "Death gods" and now he is traveling with one that is killing everything that killed him

Dex-chan lover
destroying the barrier wont be a problem when the big bad is already dead

Reactions: Px2
damn if i get that shitty UR goddes gacha i would have fallen into rage mode immediately

Reactions: Px2
Dex-chan lover
@darekpowlo what are you talking about there are a bunch FMC with Big Tits that aren't stupid or useless mind you that usually means the Male MC is the useless or stupid one so ehh? also I would classify her as optimistically Naive well at least before this chapter

@xrinkz would you have gotten Takatou to kill her?

Dex-chan lover
Rainier has the absolute worst luck in the entire world. Full stop.

And we will know soon just how bad it is.

Dex-chan lover
Lol. Powering a barrier that is no longer needed, since the source is already dead.
Then again, I doubt anyone would believe him.

Fed-Kun's army
okay, can Rainer can we have Rainier go home too, like mate, out of everyone in this manga rainier has like the worse luck and the knight guy is pretty cool too.

Group Leader
@zairx Why not just use "quotes"? It's an English translation, use English punctuation. If you need brackets, use [English punctuation brackets]. My two cents.

Group Leader
@Solistia from my experience, "double quotes" either look bad on multi-line quotes, the raws are not necessarily quoting something, or they take up a bit more space than I would like them to.
This usually results in me using 'single quotes' (which i still don't like on multi-line quotes), or just putting the words in bold. But bold isn't always as visible.
Also, the font I use, WildWords, doesn't have brackets, thus why I tried these Japanese style brackets (though I do think they are a bit off in size).
I'm really just testing things out to see how they might look in order to find the one that looks best.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if he could kill the goddess too? Hope he gets the chance to try later...

Users who are viewing this thread