My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - A cruel world that only rewards …

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't the devil already dead? Well, this means that the tower served no purpose anymore. It was just a murder tower at this point.

TL, you are a hero for putting what web chapter is the manga chapter at.

Dex-chan lover
haha yep mcfuck it before he mcfucks you, if she ''thinks theres no way a instant death power exist'' would her power work? i mean hes gotta have a shitton of fate value, and it wouldnt be killing intent so his power wouldnt insta activate, he woudl have to do it manually

I’ve read most of the ln and I still find it jarring he can literally kill anything instantly

About the gitl with the "i don't believe an isnta kill power exists", there is a chance that he kills her eyes before killing her just so he can get rid of the power that would prevent him for killing the girl or she just straight up says fk this shit I'm out takes a guitar and puts a horse mask and bails

Don't wanna hear some shit? Don't like when someone do bad? Don't wanna pointless actions? You just needd one word "DIE" MAZAFAKA DIE!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
I'll bet that fate girl takes one look at him and nopes the fuck right out of the story. She's not even going with the intent to kill her opponents cause of how her ability works, so I don't think he'll just instantly kill her right off the bat. His fate value has gotta be astronomically large.

after coming back to this like what a year later this protagonist really speaks to me.

Users who are viewing this thread