My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! - Vol. 9 Ch. 41 - The Strongest Melee Fighter

Dex-chan lover
if you don't want to die then getting rid of death is a good idea.
Imagine being cut in half but unable to die because death is gone.

Or better, shredded into minced meat. You don't have healing and you don't have pain blocking.

Dex-chan lover
That one that was used as a test for the tower?
I thought she was killed already, by someone else (ironically)? Or do you think she could have survived?

Your "robot girl" and their "dragon girl" are both refering to the same person. Rather than a robot, she is more or less a synthetic homunculus with higher functions that skyrocketed after consuming the dragon carcass from the first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I mean he's "killed" inanimate objects before, so killing the sea isn't out of the question
In the Nasuverse, Mystical Eyes of Death Perception work like this.

And yes, just like when he killed people's members/eyes before and that vampire failed to restore them, they can't be healed. At all. The only reason Arcueid was able to survive after Shiki used those eyes on her was by growing a brand new body, ending up very weakened despite being one of the strongest beings around (not a spoiler, that is literaly part of the intro of the visual novel... at least the older version).

And in Garden of Sinners, I didn't watch it all yet but I heard that Shiki can kill the space between her and an object, essentially teleporting her to them.

Dex-chan lover
For people who want spoiler and too lazy to read the novel:

He tries out a few things and come to a conclusion:
If any action taken would result in harm to Takutou, his ability will stop that action from taking place (even if the immediate action itself is harmless)

He also observed that while Takatou is apathetic to most, he cares a lot for people he accept into his circle.

So Ootori setup David to be on a fragile cliff that's about to break, luring Takatou over so Takatou would put himself in harm's way to save a friend.

It work, until Takatou release more of his power and KILL GRAVITY to survive the fall.

She barge into a free for all battle to mass murder all the classmates gathered and one of her target decide to summon and blow up a nuke, clearing out most of the area/classmates. Takatou obviously survive via killing the impact/heat/radiation.

She transform into full dragon to recover, and summon minions to search and kill anyone who survive.

They found Takatou's group, and obviously all drop ded.
As she tried to send another wave, those drop ded.

The other AIs noticed something was off, and finally noticed it's Takatou (they were made to basically avoid even perceiving him while he's unsealed...the reason is shown in an interlude chapter) and told her ABORT ABORT GIVE UP REVENGE

She refused, tried to attack, ded.

Of note is that ONLY she died, but the other AI decide to put themselves into shutdown now that the personality unit is gone.

Last edited:
MD@Home
For people who want spoiler and too lazy to read the novel:

He tries out a few things and come to a conclusion:
If any action taken would result in harm to Takutou, his ability will stop that action from taking place (even if the immediate action itself is harmless)

He also observed that while Takatou is apathetic to most, he cares a lot for people he accept into his circle.

So Ootori setup David to be on a fragile cliff that's about to break, luring Takatou over so Takatou would put himself in harm's way to save a friend.

It work, until Takatou release more of his power and KILL GRAVITY to survive the fall.

She barge into a free for all battle to mass murder all the classmates gathered and one of her target decide to summon and blow up a nuke, clearing out most of the area/classmates. Takatou obviously survive via killing the impact/heat/radiation.

She transform into full dragon to recover, and summon minions to search and kill anyone who survive.

They found Takatou's group, and obviously all drop ded.
As she tried to send another wave, those drop ded.

The other AIs noticed something was off, and finally noticed it's Takatou (they were made to basically avoid even perceiving him while he's unsealed...the reason is shown in an interlude chapter) and told her ABORT ABORT GIVE UP REVENGE

She refused, tried to attack, ded.

Of note is that ONLY she died, but the other AI decide to put themselves into shutdown now that the personality unit is gone.

Hah, love the insane stuff that happens in this story.

What is it with isekai's and the transferees suddenly loosing their moral compass after being summoned.
I get its another world and all that but to suddenly go from 10+ years of killing i bad, to being summoned and suddenly fine with killing a classmate like it's just another Sunday.

Dex-chan lover
Well, in this case it was said before that the process of being given powers to become a sage also mess with their brains to, among other things, make them more violent. Which is the reason Takatou's powers killed it on him, it would not if it was just extra powers.

In others, I think it was more that "no one they know around" + "superpowers" + "being explicitly made special" = "what you are in the dark" trope

Dex-chan lover
I maintain my stance that 90% of the people in that isekai are trash
If a major theme of the story is revenge, and the one wanting revenge is the MC or an ally of the MC, most characters are trash. The edgier the story, the more trash characters.

I'm still reading this but I lost the plot maybe around chapter 27, 2 years ago. All the blond girls look the same. Something about robots. Sages. Demons. There were crystals or something?

Dex-chan lover
What is it with isekai's and the transferees suddenly loosing their moral compass after being summoned.
I get its another world and all that but to suddenly go from 10+ years of killing i bad, to being summoned and suddenly fine with killing a classmate like it's just another Sunday.

So Lord of the Flies then.

Users who are viewing this thread