My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 96 - Inso's Law Ch.96

Fed-Kun's army
Whooo! It'll be over at last! This is my least favorite arc and I'm glad it has reached its conclusion

Fed-Kun's army
I still can't understand even after reading the novel on why she asked not to tell Jiho even though it was evident that he knew the whole thing, is she still under the delusion that it was all a dream or something???

@doradora she thinks he only knows what he heard, and thinks if he knows about the anti-cafe she doesn't stand a chance, sometimes the teenage mind doesn't fully work things out, she thinks he only knows some of what she's done but if he knew everything she wouldn't be able to be with him, she hasn't accepted the reality that she was caught.

Am I the only one feeling that he could push her down the stairs, just like she was planning on doing to Ham-Dani ? I know he have that side of him, but will he do something like that ?
I am curious now, I always forgot his name but he is probably one of the most interesting character of the series. Just the way he talk, act, the stuff he perceived about Ham-Dani... hum... okey, he IS my favorite. But not sure that kinde of person is good to have around in real live. (Especially if you are not on their good side, could be dangerous)

Why would he tell him when he already knows?Like gurl ji-ho is not that dumb he can put pieces together unlike somebody who made a stupid plan that if you think about it wouldn't even work.

Fed-Kun's army
If I was them I would get a huge mf screen and reveal everything that bitch had done. I am not a good person I would do it the second I get evidence. Flies like these need to die before they get away.

Users who are viewing this thread