My Life as an Internet Novel

Wow, Dan-I has some good friends. Even the characters not considered to be main characters are pretty wholesome and will stick up for her like that pony-tail girl in the latest chapter. Go girl!

5/10

The beginning makes me interested. but the story just going around circles, so it got pretty boring. its 84 chapters and they are still solving problems about rumors.

The story portrait that the male leads as great, but all of them are incompetent.

Even the MC is dumb and insecure to the point she doesn't know what to do.

Hmmm, I was excited about new chapters. Now, not so much, as the guy below me said, it gets pretty boring in the latest chapters.

わくわくする😍🤩 次のアップデートをお待ちします。(*>∀<)ノ))またねー

It’s been 85 chapters and I swear nothing and I mean NOTHING is solved, not even one problem. I love the story but it’s been dragged for so long

I liked the story very much. I liked the characters very much. I liked the art very much. I liked the main character, the main female friend, the four heavenly kings, the blonde rival, the twins, the 2 male highschool classmates, the villain. I liked how while they are sons of important people, they didn't resort to using that power all the time.
So why the hell is the story keep repeating itself all over again and again and again? Yeah she is not confident and and afraid to lose these connections she have, but i thought this arc finished ages ago with her character growing and trusting her friends. Then it repeats again with the blonde rival and create more misunderstanding. This manwha is really good, but character progression seems just repeated to zero every arcs. Same story but relations and settings ( like class ect ) changes, but still felt the same. Looking at other comments seems like i'm not alone, just hoping the story will progress faster. 7.5/10

It's nice to see classmates stick up for someone who is accused of wrongdoing in a rumor for once. Very refreshing.

I'm probably reading into it too much, but I'm guessing that the whole point of this story (albeit looooong and winding and frustrating) is to show that everybody, and anybody, are the main characters of their own story. Even though you are a plain jane mob, you still have a backstory, and unlike what most stories potray, where minor characters are just scene fillers and no one cares about them after the scene, the seemingly minor characters all have some ties to the main characters, and they do have personalities too. Just like Dani, who thinks she's just playing a support role in a fictional world, her existence has a major impact on her friends and the world itself. Just like how you feel like an insignificant dot in an ever more fucked up world, you have made your own trails here and there, and have impacted society in some way. You are important, and you have your own story to write out, and whatever the outcome, just know that people know you, and you are equally significant as anybody else.

Story wise, it got me hooked but it just got more and more frustdating. I'll follow till the end tho! Thanks for translating!!

The girl that was trying to make a big deal about a rumour and then ran away because she couldn't make others follow her and gang up on our girl, it's sad but girls like that do exist in real life. I don't know why they like doing bad things like this, but it happens. We can say maybe they suffered through something and that's why they lash out at others but that's no excuse. People who attack others whether it's verbal or physical always try to play the victim card "it's because I suffered in the past so that's why I'm violence/verbally abusive to people now". No this is just making excuse to get away with doing shitty things.

I think the suspicious person is the one who's trying to get dani out of the picture. The girl who looks like dani. She's the only one who's been hanging around so far and doesn't like dani.

If I were to choose which character I'd like to be, its gotta be Woo Ju in. To have access and network to so many talented people~~~

How does Dan-I suddenly become so stupid when it comes to Lee Ru-Da? This creep keeps doing all manner of inappropriate things to her that the four would never get close to doing, and yet she's just fine with it because apparently Ru-Da is a girl. It's just annoying now, to watch his character in this story. Wish the author cuts him out good

without saying any spoilers. Can someome tell me if the series is about to end or completed already (completed kn raws) ???

@Lolzers The manhwa is adapted from a web novel. The web novel is finished (in Korean) but the manhwa isn't even close to finished. It's not even 1/5 of the way through the story.

Users who are viewing this thread