My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom? - Ch. 13

yes, pls massacre those foolish humans and make dragon babies afterwards.

Fed-Kun's army
My boy didn't break out of his pose though out his entrance.

The cat meme is now my personal favourite because I can use it every time a foolish antagonist does something in any manga/novel

Dear translator, I know we are not allowed to repost your scanlations in other media but please let me repost the last cat meme in FB and Instagram. It is EPIC.

Contributor
Normally I mildly dislike scanlator meme plot-commentary,

But for once I severely appreciate the joke panels at the end alleviating my need to come angrily rant about the ludicrous plot developments and dialogue in this chapter. uwu

It is so weird how the entire country is so stupid aside from the prince, the handsome mage and the MC....this makes me think maybe they are all normal...and those three are the weird ones lol
what's up with this chapter drawings though...reminds me of hunter x hunter hahahaahha

How come this Threnvale Kingdom didn't become an invasion target by neighboring countries before this, with how shitty they treated other country's envoy? Granted she's their kingdom's former citizen, but with royal correspondence letter and that scale, at least they'd considered her somewhat legit. Disrespecting an envoy had been a source of casus belii for war declaration for a long time, since it's almost the same as you disrespect both said country and its monarch/goverment.
Ask Mongol Empire's conquered people what happens when you disrespect a Mongol envoys.

And Stephan (her former fiancee's little brother) is a psycho sadist (he even got entushiastic about beheading someone...), this kingdom's future is doomed. overthrowing the royal family and their nobles seems like a merciful option for them.

im literally holding my head in my hands rn

how can you watch her go "no u cant hold this it will rot ur skin" see ur king command a knight to hold it and then say she was attempting to kill the king i

how is the stupid prince the only intelligent person not a sociopath here what

Dex-chan lover
@angry_noodles

And "neighbor kingdom" is a little deceptive. It's pretty far. Plus Greed took it over in a day. So like. :)

But the new head court mage was able to receive a report that Eliana and Chris were flying on a magic beast towards Threnvale. And he received that report early enough to move to intercept them. So clearly Threnvale has some sort of information network.

Anyway, my biggest problem with this whole arc is that it seems totally unnecessary. They have Jill -- and by extension, the sovereign Dryad -- on their side, so can't they just ask her to help gather seeds and make them grow?

person who survived from jumping into volcano. bypass your national defense to come meet you as envoy of another country with magic scale that can rot everyone except herself and claim to be with real dragon

framed and executed her is first response he came up with?

Users who are viewing this thread