My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom? - Ch. 13

BURN THEM ALL! RAVAGE EVERYTHING!

LET THE BITCHY SIS LEARN HER GROUND ONCE

@scarlet_summer

.....given that it was just formed and there IS no kings seal since the country was already wartorn and no longer exists literally bringing A PIECE of their king would represent the kings seal. At worst it'd represent something like 'a medal of proof as Greed's ambassador' since its a dragon scale that is OBVIOUSLY a scale and rots anything it touches except her. She showed it as proof of it, she warned of what its effects are, he had his night touch it to verify because he's a cunt, and then claimed the scale was supposed to be handed to him to kill him when it was never meant to be gifted to anyone simply prove the veracity of her claims as the voice of Greed.

It's not remotely her fault that the entire kingdom has been trying to murder her or control her since she arrived and committed suicide by attacking the Queen, wife of the dragon that kills by its very presence. By her own actions they had two options here. A. Believe that she was accepted as the dragon's wife, and thus speaks for the dragon that conquered a country by landing in it. Or B. Believe she is lying about being the wife but still came from the direction of the neighboring wartorn kingdom despite last being seen dropping herself into a volcano, and has done NOTHING to harm them so far as she has simply arrived said her piece and been dragged from building to building trying to have this audience while possessing a very dangerous scale that she keeps in a box out of harms way so that it won't harm anyone and specifically seemed horrified when the king suggested sacrificing someone to it to prove her claims that WERE proven.

At best you could claim he was mislead by the mage who hated the previous head mage who was never shown to be bad at his job while the new one has shown a massive hatred for him and has reason to make shit up to get that mage killed. At any reasonable viewing he was an idiot who should have minimum sent someone to check her claims while keeping her locked in a room under heavy guard so he'd look less like a idiot for believing it was false only to get invaded, much less the possibility that a dragon that flattened a kingdom and legends are written about might show up and rot his kingdom to its foundations....... They REALLY deserve this, and unless its proven her sister is using charm magic or something to make them all act like complete idiots this kingdom was getting ready to fall on its own sword in short order anyway. Probably would have eventually heard about things and sent their army to kill this new 'kingdom' serving a 'dragon' for their land and then this exact situation would happen anyway.

The memes at the end describe it perfectly, when he said you tried to kill me after she said dont touch it you could die. I was like are you fucking kidding me?! Also the sister is a bitch, thought she was just a naive idiot that's like maybe trying to use charm to get what she likes like trashta in the remarried empress, but no she's just manipulative and only cares about social status. I hope greed roasts these weenies.

Double-page supporter
good riddance. hope her sister also gets what's coming to her

yo this chapter was so satisfying :')

also I hope her sister got crushed underneath the debris lmfaoooooooooooooo

At first i thought this level of stupidity was too unrealistic, but then I remembered how some people are behaving during a pandemic.

This is so so so dumb xD
How could this guy became a King is beyond me and Chris looks like a damsel in distress more than the female lead ;u;

Dex-chan lover
At least the dragon killed a couple of guards. But now it's time to take over the country without hurting anyone. Let the king and bitch go peacefully so they can be recycled as villains again.

@Nekocchi Even dumb asses can be a president nowadays. At least royalty had an excuse for it, inbreeding.

Well what else can you do? You can't cure stupid anyway so might as well just kill them all.

Users who are viewing this thread