My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom? - Ch. 13

" This scale no touch. "

" You touch scale peasant. "

* peasant hurt

" You bad witch, you kill me. "

IS THE KING STUPID OR SOMETHING????

...what.
Firstly, why was there no entourage, especially for the queen of another nation? Secondly, why bring such a harmful object? Thirdly, fuck that little sister

Double-page supporter
Lesson kids! When seeing a gigantic eye stares at you from the above, get on your fucking knees and beg for your life immediately.

Damn, in the span of a single chapter the author made me hate the king and first prince, and made me want to punch the sister even more, now i got to wait a month for the next chapter to see them die. Thanks for the chapter though.

Dex-chan lover
@4cans I think you meant the second prince, if you're talking about the one that was like "Witch trial by decapitation? Must see TV."

Dex-chan lover
@Asbolus I was saying it was a stupid decision way back when she was riding that dragon into the kingdom for negotiation.
The kingdom stupidity is one thing, but Eliana didn't make it look like she came on official business either.
Should've come with Greed at the 1st place.

Double-page supporter
@Kyujyu

I thought so as well. Shouldn't Eliana be aware of some kinda protocol of what to bring/do when negotiating with foreign countries? Despite my meager knowledge the least I know is that she should've brought some letter with the king's seal or something, or sent a messenger in advance. I think they're playing the 'our country was just recently formed' card way too hard to justify all this.

Well, other than that I'm glad Greed thrashed those nobles. Thanks HaruParty!

How are they this arrogant? It's like finding a bear in the woods and thinking "is this bear dead or sleeping", pissing on it, and being surprised when it wakes up and mauls you.

Dex-chan lover
No one’s talking about how stupid the MC is
>my dragon husband is real your majesty, look here’s some anthrax as proof

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the memes. also from a fictional stand point, this is just about serves as a plot point and nothing substantial to actual political regimes. this mid-arc point should be more rushed but to take over a span of a couple chapters, only serve to direct hatred towards the antagonists, I think they have too much lime-light for scum like them. the king and the first prince were never foreshadowed, you can say the who magus thing was foreshadowed but to think that they were this scummy. well at least she can clean up her horrible family in the meantime but I feel like a future chapter, because their such "good antagonists" to hold onto, her sister might "switch" teams and try to seduce Greed before getting herself and the rest of the rotten. family clapped.
good antagonists are those who are not third-rate stupids and plus point, if you can empathize with their cause.
this arc kinda of takes "because plot" to a whole other level. like why arrive by dragon? kill on sight, sure? people like touch poison, ok? and then greed shows up to solve.
this is a feels good story, but my brain makes it out to be that extra glaze coating that I didn't never need.

the handmade drawn comic/meme at the ending killed me alksfaksjljs "this scale. u no touch"

Dex-chan lover
"Clearly you were trying to assassinate me by bringing that scale here. Why else would you go out of your way to warn me not to touch it?"

Users who are viewing this thread