My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom? - Ch. 13

kill them all or burn them in lava for all eternity and make them drink their melting flesh.

"Stupidity is also a gift from God, but one mustn't misuse it." You, Your Majesty, have misused your divinely-given stupidity. How does it feel?

*inhale* i smell a scums getting crushed by a dragon
hope the little sister and the prince little brother gotten crushed too
i would like seeing their blood splattered, but knowing the MC she would stop the dragon before it would happened

@Zephyr247 I think this is just more proof that her sister's greed and vanity outweighs her common sense. She saw an opportunity and took it without any sort of critical examination of the full situation (ex: reappearance and quick healing). If she survived Greed's grand effing entrance (note the stars in my eyes), I bet she will try to get one over on Greed ignoring the fact that he pointed out he was already watching the show seemingly from the start.

Rif

Dumbass king thats what you get for having your head so far up in your ass

lmao last couple panels summarize this entire manga in a nutshell

honestly wish they hadn't made basically everyone else evil and victim blaming eliana the entire time since it feels super forced and moreso as a way to make her look pitiful and/or to just let her and her dragon boyfie give everyone else hell

XD "this scale will rot whatever it touches.... so do not touch it"
*Sends guard to touch it instead*
"but your majesty.. i just said it rots anything it touches"
king BS :"well i must confirm if its true.."
*guards hand starts to rot*
king BS: "I KNEW IT! YOU WERE TRYING TO KILL ME. AND TAKE REVENGE"
DUDE she friggin said dont touch it multiple times
if she really wanted to take revenge on the kingdom she would have just straight up handed the scale to you and not even bothered saying that it rots stuff
an alternate ending one i woulve preferred for this dumbsheet king
"can i see the scale?"
"oh sure! here you go"
"aaah.. im melting..."

WELP next update planned for 2020/07/09 (copy pasted from raw website) so be aware this will be split into 3 chapters. at least its not THAT far off until we see what happens.

[by split chapters i mean from raw. HaruPARTY releases the chapter in its totality instead of the .1 .2 .3 .4 crud that the OG publisher does]

Users who are viewing this thread