My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom? - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme you know there's a light novel to this, right, and that this series of events is part of the story's title? I would think any editor cutting out the events, explicitly, stated in the title, would likely get fired.

A kingdom full of idiots. Well they should all be grateful Greed has come to save them from their idiotic ruler.

@metazoxan
I agree with what you just said.
Especially this line [no explained reason than "He magician dude told him she was a witch" and he just apparently believes it without question.]

I think 75% of mangas with this genre has a framing plot like that. Idk if that's just a good strategy to get us more pent up and keep reading it until the end OR an author who is forcing the plot and the ending

still , my brain hurts reading the last few panel, lmao i wonder how they manage to not accidentally ruin the kingdom in a day
Thanks for reply tho, gave me some time to kill :)

Dex-chan lover
@CountryMage I guess you do have a point. Although an editor didn't yet exist back then, assuming the webnovel carried the same title. Regardless, the author couldn't handle the story anymore, after the first chapters. It's also quite common the original webnovel and the published light novel are significantly different. I reckon sometimes the author grows wiser while writing, sometimes the editor tells how to do things better.

wow that makes the 2nd kingdom she is now a ueen of guess she's going to have her work cut out for her. Wonder what will happen to her family no they have abandoned her especially the sister deserves her comeuppance. At what point would she go from a Queen to an Empress.
but wow that king was so dumb it's on another level. The memes at the end were so fun.

Fed-Kun's army
The level of awesome this manga is. I can't handle it!

As for people saying everyone be stupid. Well yeah. However at the same time you need to understand the discrimination against women, and commoners. Obviously Greed had it right, they're worthless.

Congrats to the pepega king who managed to doom his country in five minutes. Outstanding work 😂

I mean, the mage did say that the king had no intention to talk from the start. He just needed a reason to kill her.

Fk, it's like some people have no concept of self preservation... But I get the king was just up himself thinking he's invulnerable

...I feel bad for the guards. Especially the dude that the king forced to grab the scale that she CLEARLY said would rot everything. Their leader is terrible. Not stupid, just terrible. Her sister is stupid. Even if she wanted more favor with the king, was that really the time to try? She could have done that at a different time.

I love your quote in the last page hahaha

Also, I felt pity for the country and the people but then I guess they all deserved it.

Users who are viewing this thread