My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom? - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
And now the legally not-rimuru gonna oneshot the dragon dude because we need some stupid drama with the most powerful being in fatasy stories.

@Leo80221 That makes a ton of more sense if that's the case cuz the 2nd prince's character change did not make a lick of sense to me lol. If he did have a character change cuz of him realizing his hopeless situation then I'm hoping he backstabs those lunatics and joins team dragon greed haha xD

Thanks for the double update!!♡

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty sure that last bit is Prince Stephan, the first prince, saying not to kill her. The second prince is the one who was talking about beheading her.

Double-page supporter
After what they did with the kid i hope greed goes all game of thrones on them, even if just implied

Group Leader
@Rolyat_101 @Podi125 Sorry, it is 100% 2nd prince. We had already double checked during the translation, and then triple checked it after comments wondered just to make sure. There is no doubt.

@Solistia, Yes I was agreeing with that! :) I was just replying to Leo80221's post which was:
So, I guess after two months and two-ish weeks, the 2nd prince (Stephan) realizes that there is no way they will ever win, and now realizes that trying to harm Eliana is less poking a sleeping dragon, and more walking into it's fire breath naked, otherwise his 180 turn makes no real sense, unless there was some important information that got cut.
I'm sorry if you had to triple check because of that 😢. I think the author gave everyone the 'run-around' with that character change lol

Dex-chan lover
Looks like the old guy will be a tsundere father figure to her.
Hes certainly better then her actual father.

Dex-chan lover
2nd prince better not have a redemption arc/phase😑

Users who are viewing this thread