My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom? - Ch. 17

The royal family is so dumb. They had a horrible kingdom to begin with and were clearly shit rulers. The only possible reason for wanting their throne back is clearly their ego.

@Thatguy66 right? Like I'm not seeing the convoluted logic here. Just seems like ego stroking contest from the former royals and nothing else.

I thought of it once but this prince really has a screw loose. He didn't like the governance of his family before the dragon took over but now he joined the revolt. Motherfucker just wants power just like his family.

Dex-chan lover
So, I guess after two months and two-ish weeks, the 2nd prince (Stephan) realizes that there is no way they will ever win, and now realizes that trying to harm Eliana is less poking a sleeping dragon, and more walking into it's fire breath naked, otherwise his 180 turn makes no real sense, unless there was some important information that got cut.
@Vasqueztion I believe that she was a dragon that Greed created, so it's probably similar to how the Dryad's work.
@glassedboi The one that appeared in this chapter is the 2nd prince, the one that didn't like the way the country was being governed was the 1st prince.

Dex-chan lover
Nobles and Royal Wizard? More like Nob-let down Royal Wi-TARD!
Stupid shit head piss fucks, take your fugly faces down the lava pit from chapter 1.
72f.jpg

Except that there are 2 princes and the one talking about beheading is the other prince, not the former fiancé.

Dex-chan lover
Guessing that the chick (or not couldn’t see the boobs very well) is either a fellow dragon or another high ranked creature like greed and the dryad queen

(Also reading the comments, that guy is the same one that tried to have elaine beheaded? I thought that was her ex fiance. Those princes really have no individuality so far lol.)

So... On top of the stuff going on with the second Prince, this guy who before was below Chris in authority and ability not only can use his magic to hide their escape in a way that Chris can't detect, reduce all the guards that were on lord Greed's side to ash without setting off any alarms, but is also able to perfectly anticipate Chris' reactions and defenses well enough to have his little suicide bomb not be detected nor stopped by any of the magical defenses, all while Chris is unable to defend himself...

... And the only thing Chris has accomplished this entire series was to act as a messenger, then noble sacrifice himself to be thrown in jail. Man, everyone has the exact capabilities/personality they need to make the plot happen at any given time don't they?

Nobles In manga are not as noble as they proclaimed they are, they're nothing more than monsters that cling onto the title that their ancestor was given and abused it for personal gain.
The prime minister from the villainess anthology was right when he said, the royals are nothing more than puppets to the officials that really ruled the country.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update ❤️

Wasn't Elaine preparing to be queen when she was engaged? Why isn't she better at leading during these tough times?

So far, the only royal that has hope for redemption is the ex-fiance. He's the only one that is actually sympathetic, believed in our FL and tried to help her, only for his father, brother, and everyone basically overrule him and try to hurt the FL.

I think he's going to try and help somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread