My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom? - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
this should help with the confussion
gGmk92J.jpg

and im guessing the little shit was calling her dear sister coz if his brother married her sister they would be brothers in-laws?

Dex-chan lover
Chp 21.1 of the raws just got uploaded.

@JWChibi From what I recall of the source WN, Eliana was never training to be a ruler. She was only training to be a noble wife, but that's about it. Acting as a monarch is a new thing for her.

Double-page supporter
Is it just me or has the art plummeted compared to before?

@shanoc5902

Makes me think those stories who have OP characters are better lol. Chris isn't living up to his title. For plot convenience or maybe coz he was busy simping for Eliana all this time so he got overshadowed in terms of ability lol
@Hollow7F
Thanks to your comment my brain is all cleared up

Thanks to HaruPARTY for the double chapters!

Double-page supporter
@Cennekie Inbreeding and absolute power going to their heads? Or just badly written characters.

I just can't get over that eye-patched bastard's attitude, its HIS actions(jealousy is a bitch) that led to the kingdom being overthrown yet he's acting like its someone else's problem.....🤨🤨🤨

The accuracy of the last page for that prince or whatever is over the roof

Pretty sure that the chap 13 prince is his the 2nd Prince, Prince Stephan. And that guy is a good guy and is the 1st Prince, Prince Lumiere

Dex-chan lover
@JUSTadICE Unless Alvin is pretending to be Stephan, they’re both Stephan. The person with the emo mage was introduced as Stephan and never left their side throughout the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread