My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom? - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I love Jill ....
Something really cool was how our MC was lamenting over feeling bad then suddenly realized she was just having 1st-world problems that were nothing in comparison to these refugees from a war-torn country...

Contributor
I really want her to have a "Fuck yeah! Let's do it!" attitude in the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I do read the little notes, even when they don't say much. :D

@TheDragonLord - Good points about Greed, although I also read it that there might well be a base truth also in the thought that "there's a lot of people here and it's a bit cramped in that sense and also because I can't stretch my wings because most of them would rot away which would be an annoyance in several ways, so being given a proper excuse to get some fresh air and do some yelling is just what he wanted.
Bonus benefit one (small): mood might improve among the guests
Bonus benefit two (bigger): maybe some of the guests would move home if their country was made safe and peaceful

Chris just left his job to become a full-time third wheel. Greed’s about to conquer a whole nation just to lock him in the friend zone

Fed-Kun's army
hell yeah greed!!! also yeah chris is nice but he's also a pushy jerk... guilting someone into staying around them is not doing your best to get them to like you... i don't like him. it's worse that he's nice and saving people because then you can't just tell him to leave you the hell alone... I MEAN SHE KIND OF ALREADY DID THOUGH AND HE IGNORED IT??? but whatever, go with greed to take over another county, mc!!! then all those people can go live THERE and leave you guys alone! win/win

thank you very much for the update~

@Svelandria, I quite agree about her actions being a product of her environment. I've had my own boughts of this kinda crap, so it's not like I have the right to toss her under that bus from Speed. Rather, I thought her actions were complex and likewise fit into a larger sphere of drama. We all have out own forms of "crazy/crazytown", yet we must each individually learn to work through/past said crazy. However, her sister's behavior & her parents horrible response to that behavior quite indeed produced said "drama" monarch reaction.

Moving forwards, both Greed & Chris offer the possibility of showing her that the narratives of her family are BS and she is indeed important in her own right. :3

@Simpleton, I likewise agree/concur with your analysis. A well developed character should have a combination of feelings/rationale behind their actions.

Supporter
Okay! We're getting to the last part of the premise in the title. Good stuff.

Just a dragon doing dragon shit. Conquering countries cause he's bored

Fed-Kun's army
@daallday "My house has got a bit small so I'm going to expand it by taking a neighboring country whole". Yep. That's exactly how it works.

Dex-chan lover
Chris is seriously annoying. He brought refugees to their home without asking because he knew that Eliana would be too kind to send them away. The worst part is he did it as a roundabout way of moving in near her. Ugh, just leave her alone.

Chris is seriously pushy and manipulative. At least Greed is very straightforward and honest.

Users who are viewing this thread