My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom? - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
that was pretty awesome. I didnt like them manipulating Lord Greed, but it was neat he did it just so his wife would be happy being useful <3

Dex-chan lover
@AINFER
7yhxok7dz5f41.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Can't say I like these developments too much. I always appreciate stories where its just a handful of characters doing their normal daily life; conquering and trying to raise a kingdom kinda feels like more than what the initial premise of the story showed us(though, of course, its in the title, so it should be expected at some point). I just wanted a nice quaint manga about a rough-around-the-edges dragon trying to comfort his new wife and vice-versa. I think running a kingdom and all that will bring the kind of annoying drama I tend to hate(look no further than Chris to see what I'm talking about).

Why do some people think she got pressured into this? She's been feeling useless, unfulfilled and suicidal since the first chapter. Giving her a place to use her queen in training skills and regain her confidence is perfect.

Fed-Kun's army
The last page, which honestly was the very best, and the expression on his face after he acquired the castle earlier in the chapter but she was trying to explain responsibility to him.

He was all 'You don't like the castle?' gloom face, depression over letting down his wifey, sadness and awkwardness about his failure to make her happy.

Just great. Quality work.

Users who are viewing this thread