My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom? - Ch. 9

I’m so excited for the next arc! Did Greed do this because Chris tried to beat him at providing for Eli? 😂

Double-page supporter
@Kaarme Well, hopefully the two of them will have already produced hundreds dozens of cute human-dragon babies by then. :3

@Rover Given that everything around him wasn't immediately withering I'm assuming that's a lesser version of his dragon form where his powers aren't as prominent. My guess is he did that to himself to prevent damage to the nearby forest when he initially transformed and to avoid killing the humans nearby when he lands. As for why he hasn't done that more often in the past, he probably finds it too bothersome most of the time to restrict himself like that. It wasn't until Eliana came around that he realized he needed to be a bit more careful regarding this power, at least while Eliana is still around.

Dex-chan lover
@Svelandria I can't see that working too well without a divine intervention. Biologies are too far apart. It would be like a human trying to mate with a dinosaur. The first thing one would notice would be that dragons (just like dinosaurs) lay eggs. That's already a huge difference from how mammals do it. One can only imagine how different the chromosomes and genes are.

Double-page supporter
@Kaarme I'm hoping that when he is in his human form he is capable of mating with her just fine. Of course, there is still the question of what their children will be like if they can actually mate successfully. Because Eliana is human and he would be in his human form when they mate in this theoretical situation, then would that mean their children would be predominantly human with slightly enhanced capabilities(enhanced strength, stronger senses, etc)? Or would it be an even 50/50 split with the children being born with horns, scales, and various other non-human qualities on top of their humanoid appearance?

Ultimately we won't know what will happen till later, but I've got my fingers crossed.

Magic is everything.
I am excited to know what her family says now that she is a genuine queen.

Fed-Kun's army
like i get it but also how dare you. YOU CAN DO IT ELIANA

thank you very much for the update~

Users who are viewing this thread