My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom? - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
So the people want Lord greed for the sake of safety? I get their logic but at the same time I have to ask just how incomprehensibly dumb the nearby countries have to be to think it would be a great idea to invade a country that a DRAGON just invaded and defeated on behalf of citizens in said country.

Dex-chan lover
Vol 2 of the LN is arriving this Feb 2, 2020.
https://alert.shop-bell.com/ranobe/detail/4200/

Aggregator gang
@BanditHadron @Doomer
It's been a while since I read the novel, but
I don't remember the people of this country being disrespectful to her. They respect her because she does everything she can to help the people recover and Greed shows them all from the get go that she's literally the only person he cares about. Her original country (where her family's from) is the one that treats her like total garbage when she becomes the ambassador between the two countries.

Dex-chan lover
king shoulda been laying headless in meme. 5/10 meme

@RamenRider oh there certainly would be many men who would be willing to do that because if they were to take down lord Greed then other countries will fear them. Besides fear is fear and it is irrational

Dex-chan lover
this is the second group of ungrateful humans but like always theres going to be bad mixed in with the good just hope it doesn't end in slaughter again

Dex-chan lover
@RamenRider not to mention how stupid it is to install a tyrant of a long-lived dragon as their king. Not that they could say anything if he demanded it, but safety from invasion is not enough to warrant this kind of long-term risk. Particularly as he is the kind of person to even invade a country on a whim.

@kaminomikan
his scales are covered in a poison that rots any (living) thing (#PlantLivesMatter) it touches
if everything that gets close would be rotten then lady eliana would have rotten before getting the divine blessing of dragon saliva (from being almost eaten/saved from falling into a volcano)

Lol @ that last page. Funny depiction of what generally happened. 😂

Awhhh shit bro I love all the good men in this comic. Why can't we just have a happy reverse harem, but that's unfair to my boys T-T the agony!
Also wtf I didn't expect this turn of events, I'm kind of scared for the political drama to come

Dex-chan lover
@RamenRider: Other countries don't know that, all they'd know is that the king is dead and the fighting is over so the country is trying to recover.

Meaning it's easy prey IF they know Greed is no longer nearby.

That's why the knights want Greed to stay, because just by him being around other countries won't dare to invade in fear of accidentally aggro-ing him.

Laugh so hard at the last page xD
Thank you so much for the update
I smell drama coming up

Has the author made it their goal to make everyone except for Eliana, Greed and Jill extremely dislikable on purpose? Also the last page was so good.
Thanks for the update!

One of my favorite parts of translated manga is when the translators mess around a bit. Generally on the last page, but I do know that the translators for Darwin's Game do some fun things. Renaming a "truth or lie finder" in Japanese to a bullshit detector, making the name of the MC's power Infergonomer of Smithing by combining three different words together that aren't totally in the original... Puts a smile on my face.

Users who are viewing this thread