My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
@nachtness : He did, he really did and kind of deserves what he got.

@Amarrez : It does not, describing the first arc or so does not spoil the series.

@Siquall : From his point of view yes, the sister is to spoiled to do anything other than destroy his brothers standing.

@Cynic : You mean Web Novels, which use longer names with more keywords, to try and get more readers from more people seeing them on searches. Plus they almost always only describe basics of the first arc, not the story a a whole, which is normally covered pretty fast in the release. This series was just under 2 months (which is no much when series can go on for years), but some are as fast as a week from first chapter to the description being finished. But manga adaptations can take months to even a ear or more to cover the same material.

Dex-chan lover
@redpandamaniacal : Well, if there's 7 dragons named after the 7 sins, maybe Envy or Lust as female dragon to go with him. (Envy as the pairing of "the people who got cucked", and Lust cuz lust)

Although I wouldn't Wrath as an angry tsundere either
"H-how dare you propose to me!? There's no way a dragon and human couple can work! BAKA!"
"But, Greed is married to a human"
"URUSAI URUSAI URUSAI BAKA"

....Yeah, angry tsundere Wrath plz.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not the only one laughing seeing how greed carried Eliana in his dragon form right 🤣

@sjmcc13 As I heard it, a big part of the reason for the longer titles is due to a quirk of how the web novel sites are, there's no place for a quick blurb or description so a lot of these longer titles are trying to serve a double purpose of description and title, and adaptations basically refuse to change the names even when the author wants them too as seen when "Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon?" got adapted the author wanted the name changed to "Familia Myth" but that never went anywhere. But not like I've written any famous web novels in Japan so this does just amount to hearsay of hearsay.

Where were these people before she jumped. that 2 so far that had the power needed to stop it (3 if you include the idiot).

so cheating prince regrets his new fiance.

the country loses out on an intelligent, well-liked queen.

also loses their genius chief magician.

yeah, that guy has to lose his crown prince status unless he does something.

Group Leader
...so he finally got a stalker dragcon dragotakulove rival now?

Just get a hint, mage. She doesn't want to be with you like that and trying to force a woman to be with you is not the way.
Or what else is he thinking of? Did he crush on Lord Greed too?

Dex-chan lover
@DarkEboreus
@Reyven

Prince didn't know there was any difference between sisters .
Her father was all too happy to do whatever to please his younger daughter.
The magician was engrossed in research at that time.

So basically, they either didn't care enough or if they did care, they didn't react quick enough before she tried to sacrifice herself.

But as proven in previous chapters.
Little sister is obnoxiously selfish (as if that wasn't obvious) causing friction between the prince and other nobles by insulting them often. So he regretted it a bit.
Genius magician now resigned to focus more on studies.
Duke... was all too happy when she decided to sacrifice herself and phrased it to bring glory to their house.

Group Leader
Welp, he is the academic type. =v= Greed-sama, you're going to spoil our precious Eliana.

Do it again. 8D

ooo boy, another stupid guy that gonna slowly ruin their lives (mentaly)

Users who are viewing this thread