My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

I wouldn't be surprised if that mage end up dead.... or get hated by Eliana...
Eliana ask him to tell them she's dead but no... stupid mage...
one job and can't even do it properly.... 🤬

page 8... hey, nice big AoE magic, except it hits nothing but a Tree...

pg12, LOL, carried the whole way like a Eagle holding their food.

Also, get F'd Prince, it doesn't matter if you're good-of-heart or what not, if you switch your Fiance without a second thought, you don't deserve the girl.

I am still waiting for that series title to come true.

Group Leader
You don't get fevers from going to high altitude, you get short term hypoxia, hypothermia, carbon monoxide/dioxide poisoning (blood has a higher affinity for carbon dioxide at lower densities) and if you climb fast enough, ruptured or stressed eardrums and "the bends" (Nitrogen bubbling out of your fluids in your body). Quite a painful thing indeed, but other than the ruptured eardrum and a chance to well, die due to the gas buildup (but your body will still stay intact even if you were to suddenly teleport to space because the cell fibres are strong enough to resist the tension) in your capilaries and oxygen deprivation possibly causing things like internal bleeding and organ failure and a lot of other complications, you seriously don't get anything like fevers from going to high altitude.

Whats with these japanese manga and getting sickness from simply being cold?

also yeah that AOE on page 8 was suprisingly pathetic

Contributor
The mage would be a quite likable character except for the crucial bit where he can't hear the word "no" and thinks beating his crush's... husband? bethrothed? ...is an acceptable way to approach romance.

Actually I'm also kind of disappointed in Greed for taking up that challenge, though I suppose a dragon being prideful is just part of the package deal sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
So, the mage who got rejected decided to rebound and fell in love with the dragon instead.

Sure why not. I mean Japan being Japan no longer surprises me anymore.

He legit snitched that she was still alive after she told him to not tell them that. He is also that annoying type that doesn't understand what no means.

Dex-chan lover
"Lady Ilania is alive, I can verify it, she doesn't even want to come back here, she's quite happy how she is, BTW I ran into the dragon that the myth of the Dragon Bride comes from"

How ridiculous, a dragon? How could she be alive? Hah, whatever Chris.

Later:

SHE MUST BE HERE TO KILL US ALL AND TURNED INTO A WITCH TO DO IT OUT OF HER HATRED FOR US

they are both people that long to be with someone and are touch starved, i love it if they can be together forever

Double-page supporter
Humanity : Yggdrasil Dew is a legendary medicine that can revive the dead !
Dragons : Meh, it's good for hangovers.

"It's so strong it can revive people from the dead!"
"Oh... I just took some from when I was drunk a couple days ago"
LOOL HAHHA I love this manga

Users who are viewing this thread