My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom? - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Oh dear lord, another update. Thank the translator!

Lovely to see this continue, though I do worry what kind of entity the moronic humans made a "deal" with.

Still think letting that ex-archmage live after he tried to kill both the dragon's bride and the dragon is a very good example of an "Idiot moment" in a story. Where the author makes the characters just stupid enough for a moment to let someone that can pose a threat get away.

I feel like Russel Casse from Independence Day (The fist one). "Keep it comin, keep it comin!"

Who cares about the typesetting or cleanup, as long as the translation is good (doesnt have to be GREAT) and its clearly readable, then that is all that matters. Everything else is icing on our manga-cake.

Dex-chan lover
I am on board with everyone above me, it's awesome to see another series revived. Thank you for the translations!

On topic of chapter, why do they always go "don't look for me, better yet, hide in a damp basement and pray it all goes away." Dude, you are a king of the country, no time to chill!

Dex-chan lover
The translation is fine plus the typesetting clean up is calm, maybe it has possibly for improvement.
But first, im gonna cheak out ur allias for research purposes

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chappy!!
i personally quite like the translation and the typesetting is not EXCELLENT but they are too harsh its quite good actually!!
and wow i completely forgot about this manga on the way home i got a bride and twins blabla
if i remember well i dropped it since it turned into a harem lol
so it got cancelled huh?
btw why is that i cant seem to find the page on mangadex?? (if i remember well i last read it on like mangarock something like 5 yearish ago and your screenshot was on mangadex so i dont really understand why i cant find it x)

thanks for the chappy!!
i personally quite like the translation and the typesetting is not EXCELLENT but they are too harsh its quite good actually!!
and wow i completely forgot about this manga on the way home i got a bride and twins blabla
if i remember well i dropped it since it turned into a harem lol
so it got cancelled huh?
btw why is that i cant seem to find the page on mangadex?? (if i remember well i last read it on like mangarock something like 5 yearish ago and your screenshot was on mangadex so i dont really understand why i cant find it x)
https://mangadex.org/title/02adf3a3...ome-to-musume-ga-dekita-n-dakedo-dragon-datta
I Hope this helps

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translation!! Keep up the good work!!
Sure the quality isn't the highest out there but it's good enough that's clean enough and doesn't hurt the eyes when reading so don't worry too much about it. Typesetting seems also a iffy thing to get it right too, so thanks for all the effort!

Dex-chan lover
Man, that person whining about the font hasn't seen some of the awful fonts out there (not to mention "official" releases that put non-outlined text over black facepalm) Thanks for the update, I think I started that one you mentioned a looooong time ago, they seriously left with just one chapter? wow. Nice of you to finish it off.

Man, that person whining about the font hasn't seen some of the awful fonts out there (not to mention "official" releases that put non-outlined text over black facepalm) Thanks for the update, I think I started that one you mentioned a looooong time ago, they seriously left with just one chapter? wow. Nice of you to finish it off.
No. He did praised my translations and gave me some advice for making a group. I agree that my typesetting was bad... Afterall, I never did scanlating before. I improve because of criticism.

Dex-chan lover
You know what, nice work.

Thanks for injecting phoenix down on sorely missed mangas.

Some of you might have already realised that I take the help of MTL quite a lot because I don't know a a lot of Kanji. I'm a med student, not a translator. There were some translators from a scanlating group who were angry because of this. I did replied to them quite (ahem) nicely, but honestly, I didn't liked it when they made fun of me.

I guess I'll be dropping scanlations because some translators are angry on me for using Ai and chipping away their exclusive right. (Heck, if they would have translated it, why would I have even picked this up?) Soldiers are angry on me because I took up arms when they weren't able to protect my house.

Last edited:
Contributor
@Kay_R The line on page 7? about the poisonous branches is meant to be taken literally, I believe. Since the branch (Jill) was poisoned/cursed it's spreading back into the main body (Dryad Chief), who then asked the Dry-ara-ara-d for help in trying to neutralize it.

Dex-chan lover
Some of you might have already realised, but I use MTL extensively because I don't know much Kanji. I'm a med student, not a translator. There were some translators form a scanlating group who were angry because of it. I did replied them quite ahem nicely, but honestly, I didn't liked it when they made fun of me.
I guess I'll be dropping scanlations because some translators are angry on me for using Ai and chipping away their exclusive right. (Heck, if they would have translated it, why would I have even picked this up?) Soldiers are angry on me because I took up arms when they weren't able to protect my house.
Well, that sucks. I am sorry some guys have been a$$-h0!e$ to you.

@Kay_R The line on page 7? about the poisonous branches is meant to be taken literally, I believe. Since the branch (Jill) was poisoned/cursed it's spreading back into the main body (Dryad Chief), who then asked the Dry-ara-ara-d for help in trying to neutralize it.
I was talking about that balancing line said by Chief Dryad on the bottom Right

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

Should put on some pants before you talk about dignity.

Users who are viewing this thread