My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom?

Group Leader
Did some public service and changed the incredibly spoiler-y title to it's less spoiler-y title. Hope no one minds

Group Leader
@le_dook please don't, it's the official title. You don't put nicknames as the proper title. You can add that to alternate titles though.

Her face really hit a string in my heart. I support her wholehearted, I look forward to the future of this.

I read the title that says “I was told to relinquish my fiancé to my little sister” and I replied “well, tell them to f**k off” DONE, end of story. I guess that’s why I’m not a writer, my characters would have zero f**ks to give. Geez, I’ll never remember this title though, for real.

Group Leader
okay so, in a BRILLIANT /s move by comic-walker, they decided to split the chapter to release weekly over a month (why, I do not know, but I hate it). The overwhelming opinion in HaruPARTY discord is to NOT split the chapter, so my apologies, but y'all gonna have to wait until the end of the month for the second chapter cause COMIC WALKER MAKES BAD DECISIONS WHY

-Daddy, let me become the queen instead of my sister.
-'kay.
-Dear prince, please forget about my first daughter and take my other daughter instead.
-'kay.
Lord dragon, I am the dragon's bride.
-'kay, let's get married.

Males in this setting don't seem to be able to say 'no'. What a terrifying world.

Users who are viewing this thread