My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom?

Thanks for the latest release HaruParty! I'm glad you guys released the entire chapter and not just a couple of pages of it ^^;

Dex-chan lover
This series is a disappointing mess, well it's showing signs of bad story telling from the get go though.

I've read all the available raws, if you're curious how the story will pan out, you can read the spoiler.
The author made characters one dimentionally, bad guy will acts evil without actual reason. Good guys are symphatethic towards the MC but all of them are terribly incompetent despite their stated skills or status. The MC herself is a dense white lotus rarely found in Japanese series, she is so naive that she even protected the people who tortured her out of compassion. The male lead is abruptly completely gone out of the picture after a certain event in the novel, he's a damned dragon which is an existance close to be a god but because the author wanted to show the MC struggling, she written him out for more than 50 chapters.

The politicking is plain boring and dumb, there's no intelligent political battle. Unfortunately for 50 chapters while the male lead is gone, it's all about incompetently written politics.

I was told to relinquish my brain to read this novel, they said that’s the only way anyone can enjoy it.

I'm looking forward to reading more of this. It seems like it'll turn out to be a good book.

Dex-chan lover
@chaos_animagic It's because there are too many Japanese novels, so rather than coming up with a name, they write a small synopsis for the title and hope to attract people with the premise.

Dont release this trash again. Fucking dissapointing. From the title i expect the dragon kill and destroy the whole country that make fmc want to kill herself. But it turned out fmc is useless naive and mc is scaredy shit.

Group Leader
@nazrulstylo Sad day for you my friend, I will totes release this trash again next month at the earliest possible moment. Just for you.

WOW first time i read harsh comend like that

Maybe he can back to his shonen only shit!!

Maybe need add drama tag so some shit will just go away
Cmon its not even action fantasy story
Its romance drama lol

Btw ty to our hero @Solistia who post this manga not in part while the raw actualy in part

Group Leader
@yogigs aw yea boi! And as a bonus, we no longer have to worry about parts. We now have access to B's Log magazine, which has the chapter in full at the beginning of every month. No more relying on silly comic walker parts until the end of the month \o/

Users who are viewing this thread