My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom?

Group Leader
@AMicrowave In the great words of Ron Swanson:
tenor-20.gif

Woohoo this sounds pretty good to. Other than most other otome/villainess mangas and things of that like. The prince isn't actually a braindead character. He has a bit of three dimensionality to his personality. Can't wait to see more chapters!

every time I read a manga like this I wonder how these ducal families manage to retain their position when the family heads and their children are so nauseatingly retarded

though this time it seems like they'll get their just desserts at some point, so I'll keep reading with that hope in mind

Aggregator gang
I remember stopping reading this series web novel.
First time I've read the manga and it got me interest on the story, so I tried checking the web novel for more but ended got disappointed by it.
The story is kinda messed up all over the place.
The pacing is too fast, the dragon just went amok and stole some country and now she's the queen or someshit...
To me the plot is moving too fast for me to catch up.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
Code:
>sister likes your guy
>sister takes your guy
>proceeds to [spoiler]commit suicide[/spoiler]
GUFeM4v.png

No, you hire a dude to take down that beach.

Dex-chan lover
"I wish people would stop flinging themselves into my home to die while I'm trying to take a nap." - a certain dragon at some point, probably.

Users who are viewing this thread