My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom?

I wouldn't say it's the best...but it is better than most out there in this genre. The beginning felt a little toooooo forcefully convenient and fast but i still enjoy it very much regardless

I definitely think it should go by a simpler title; "I was told to relinquish my fiance, so I threw myself into a volcano instead!"

Fed-Kun's army
I was bored, so i looked into it, most of this genre is really... ooof... but this one is quite entertaining. Sure, no masterpiece of storytelling, but still, its fun, way better than most in that genre.
(Isnt the title a bit too spoilery tho? I know its fancy to have long titles today, but really.... :D)

If only this manga doesn't have those awful title.. The beginning of the story starts out good, I hope the rest of the story doesn't disappointing.

Mr. priest she gave you her reply, and instead of respecting her decision you dismiss it and confer to a test of strength with a DRAGON. like, what was the point of even asking what she wanted in the first place, you idiot? you think she's going to change her decision after you ignored her right to even decide for herself? nope. you've only made yourself out to be another thickheaded, self absorbed male. I know the story needs rival love interests so they can progress the relatioship between the main leads (terrible shoujo cliche btw) but this is just obnoxious. its clear the princes are going to be playing a similar role, fighting over her like shes a piece of steak, put her on some pedestal as something to valuable to "win" ugh gross.

Fed-Kun's army
Except for Greed,Jill, and the dryad...is everyone in this kingdom (CENSORED) idiots?

Fed-Kun's army
Pffft. He wants to study dragons 😂. This manga is kind of nice to binge read. I wish it already had like 20 chapters here. I would've loved it more

Fed-Kun's army
@masticatious would still rate him higher than the prince tho, he was too "slow", but at least he didnt see her as a chess piece, but instead seems to really like her (giving up his job and living with her somewhere in the countryside and so on). And well, i guess he still thinks that its more of a "be the dragons slave"-thing and she just goes with it out of conscientiousness? So, i would say he has, at least, only good intentions, even if he isnt smart enough to really get the situation ^^

I'm not fond of when the story just happens to the main character while they take minimal action. And it doesn't feel like that is going to change, so this is probably not for me.

Users who are viewing this thread