My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom?

kinda dumb (like really just retarded ) but I am always happy to see a Rinea that survive being a sacrifice
AoyU1xh.png

Well i mean even if the villains and story is kinda dumb it's still kinda entertaining seeing people get what they deserve for being dumb lol

Wooooow. I kinda knew this chapter would make me angry, but the egoism in this manga just makes me want to se ppl gruesomely killed. Congrats.

Play stupid games, get stupid prizes. Congrats King, you're the Grand Prize winner.

Aggregator gang
is this manga/LN adaptation fills with retard person, it feel so cheap ?

The villains r dumb but i mean seeing them get what they deserve is still cathartic.

Anyway.

Anyone else think Greed kinda has a lil himbo vibes. Himbo adjacent or something

I didn't realise how quickly I could get angry and then appeased until I read this chapter! Thank you for the update!

after reading all the chapters, i want all of greed and eliana enemies to perish. including her devious sister

@Luke_chase specifically its the novel titles that the manga are based on, and the reason they are so long is to give the person who is picking them up a synopsis of the story as they are looking through a bunch of different novels.

So I was hoping he would come in and kill all these pathetic people but knew that it wouldn't happen because most manga like this try to air on the side of being "moral" even with characters that just complete trash, like the king and Nobels here, but this story treated them as it should have, took care of the cancer properly!

Lol those memes were accurate. I'm glad there's finally some development going on with this series.

Real talk, in the event of the changing of a new kingdom's monarch, missives would first be sent to all neighbouring nations greeting them, introducing the new monarch and after that only seeking to establish diplomatic ties. Following the receipt of those missives, neighbouring kingdoms would seek to confirm that the new monarch is stable and has political support. THEN messages of congratulations follow. Then usually that's when you plan for envoys or embassies. Thank you for the plot hole, Kashiwa Ten.

Eta: NOT TO MENTION YOU ALWAYS SEND AN OFFICIAL LETTER IN ADVANCE SO THE KINGDOM YOU'RE VISITING WILL KNOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR DELEGATION!!! THEY STILL EVEN DO THIS TODAY DESPITE THE EXISTENCE OF EMAIL!!!! DIPLOMACY 101 (I'm having a heart attack rn)

Users who are viewing this thread