My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin …

@nxtfurry thanks for the sauces my boy/girl there is also prison school that you didn't link

btw most are okay some even can be considered a guilty pleasure like Fukushi o koinagu , however for some reason this one just painful bad

For a revenge isekai manga the story is somehow okay-good at least, but the execution is so bad. The Mc's reason for revenge is cliche but it's okay but I can't feel the emotion, I don't know if it's because of the poor execution or the art style or it's just plainly bad. Well, maybe the novel version is good, who knows?

Over all... it's, aight.

Double-page supporter
To me, it feels like Asura´s Wrath with Isekai terminology. Could definitely be better.

can someone explain me y people want to see people getting raped like u have many ways y rape

Tldr: title should be "NTR Hero: Using the powers of ntr for revenge". Boring rehash of revenge stories for NTR lovers.

There's a special circle in hell for NTR.

So they decided to kill the MC for no reason? Sounds like the author just needed an excuse to kill him. Also no explanation of where his power came from? Lazy writing, bland artwok, boring characters... They'll publish anything these days, huh?

Damn, Why are the comments being such dicks. This is actually nice, even for the harem. This isn´t one of those " I´m op so I get to do whatever I want and build myself a harem cause why not". This is a nice harem.

Users who are viewing this thread