My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin …

comfy to read
recommended, dont mind the comments
its just full of people with the m'lady mindset
and they have the nerve to call people incels and insult them lmao, look at your pathetic yourselves first

Dex-chan lover
Granted, it won't be getting any awards, but it's a decent comfort read. Just don't come here expecting thrilling characters or an amazing story.

Double-page supporter
Seeing the comments here made me want to read this. "It's probably not as bad as they say" I thought. "I've read worse." I think as I read this one. It's... really nothing special. 3 chapters in and the characters just feel bland and by the numbers, almost as if this story is just a way for the author and artist to eat breakfast for another day. Hell the sexual violence tag, which usually turns me off basic western-inspired fantasy stories, really didnt leave an impression. Even though it probably should, it once again just felt like another tick on a checklist of overused tropes and clichés. But complaining about this manga is like telling someone off for liking Rice. It's not offensive and it gets the job done

Though anyone suggesting this should be socred anything higher than a 5 or 6 are completely wrong, when using the mangadex definitions of 5 being average and 6 being fine. because thats what this manga is, fine at best. Though to be fair, it's only 3 chapters at the moment so who knows maybe i'll be back next year with people @ ing me saying I should really read chapter 8.95 because thats when the story really peaks as a 7/10.

If you like it, then yeah ignore people bullying you for liking it, though just know there's probably better revenge fantasy manga out there. no one's reading this tho lol

Dex-chan lover
This series gives me the impression of a guy that read/watched some NTR manga/anime(hentai) and thought to himself, but what if the guy that got NTRed got himself some revenge lol.

this guy really popped off making the cover then got lazy drawing the actual manga

here's some advice i wish i would have gotton in advance don't read till completed this leaves a bad taste in my mouth

MC's power is to do 9999 damage every 3 seconds...right? Also, his range of damage is about 10 meters. That means to escape the most powerful being on earth, you legit just need to run. Or they could create invisible bullets or maybe poison him with gas, or just straight-up attack him with things that aren't solids. He might put up a fight, (since he was in the hero's party before he got the skill) but his teammates easily defeated him. He might not be all "Invincible" now.

Users who are viewing this thread