My Roommate Isn't From This World - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Nude freedom! Am I beautiful?

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm... if MC can keep his rapey levels down, like he has since ch.2, then he'll be alright. Though I really wish they didn't butcher him like that.

Dex-chan lover
God i hate the protag of this series so much, its feels like the author wants us to feel nothing but disgust from this fucker.
Its just the ambiguity of the pre serialization manga make you forget he was same disgusting but sometimes nice character

Dex-chan lover
OK...got to say this serialization kinda killed my interest for this manga...

It used to be about an awkward slightly perverted young man and the ghost of a girl that lived in his apartment and their strange relationship, oh and there were a few other side characters in there.

Now it's about a sexual predator that's trying to trick the esper girl into his bed without her consent , even if that means getting her drunk to unconsciousness in order to do it, oh and there is a ghost girl somewhere in there in the background as a side character, but that's not important right now the dude wants to bang the esper chick .

Honestly the whole manga should be renamed to "I really want to bang that esper girl"...all in all this serialization was a huge let down.

Last edited:
Weak chapter, weak manga. The pre-serialization version was way better all the way around. The original manga was mostly about this guy and the little girl roommate, but this one is basically "even more despicable MC tries and fails to hook up with a girl with no personality, and also there are ghosts".

Kinda bummed out she evidently wasn't the kuchisake.

But I agree with the comments on the protag, wes way too creepy. Makes me really wish someone would pick up that ghost wife series.

I'm pretty sure she was implied to be a ghost too in the pre-serialization...
What do you mean by pre-serialization? Are you referring to the version of this manga before it got officially published?

Users who are viewing this thread