My S-Rank Party Fired Me for Being a Cursificer: I Can Only Make “Cursed Items”, but They're Artifact Class! - Ch. 23.2

Dex-chan lover
The wolf pack's strength feels inconsistent, they've been shown to be too weak now to beat a goblin, and yet MC is treating them like a serious threat here (yes, I did see them drink the potion, whatever).

Also, given how everyone speaks about how tacky MC's clothes are, I think he should be wearing the clothes he's shown in on page 2 all the time.

Dex-chan lover
The wolf pack's strength feels inconsistent, they've been shown to be too weak now to beat a goblin, and yet MC is treating them like a serious threat here (yes, I did see them drink the potion, whatever).
Their strat is pretty terrible cause they can only specialize at dealing one target only per group and cause the target they are dealing with knows about it, it's not going to end well for them. Worse is they are attacking one by one giving the target a bit more time to observe in between attacks so if given enough time, the target will have known their moves.

Basically, they have a lot problems and our boi being who he is and how he was treated by them, won't be able to notice and rectify it. He hasn't even able to notice that when he overbuffed them, their growth has basically stopped in their tracks.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, is the series actually weekly or biweekly? I though it was slower than that.
Translator has some big peepee energy to do all that.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for all your hard work translating and even though I hate cliffhangers I can wait a month for the next chapter if you don't want to buy it or can't find a way to buy it

Dex-chan lover
I'm not worried about the damaged store. When the princess finds him, I believe that she'll buy whatever he has left & make sure the fools are punished.

Users who are viewing this thread