My S-Rank Party Fired Me for Being a Cursificer: I Can Only Make “Cursed Items”, but They're Artifact Class! - Ch. 23.2

Dex-chan lover
The wolf pack's strength feels inconsistent, they've been shown to be too weak now to beat a goblin, and yet MC is treating them like a serious threat here (yes, I did see them drink the potion, whatever).
the mc has basically only been with them while they were under his stat buff curse which also heavily nerfed him, he only knows them as a strong party so he thinks they are still strong
its a psychological thing more than them actually being strong, its also why even though they used what is supposed to be the most op strengthening potion they are still unable to deal with him

they are shown to just constantly be weak trash

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait to see how these idiots get beaten. It's been a long time coming, but their VERY MUCH DESERVED ass kicking is going to be so sweet.

Dex-chan lover
can't wait for the new chapter in a month where MC will just let them go even though they wrecked his store and tried to murder him

They're going to die aren't they? Getting debuff while being so weak.

Dex-chan lover
It'd be nice if his old party helps by putting some common sense into him.

The wolf pack's strength feels inconsistent, they've been shown to be too weak now to beat a goblin, and yet MC is treating them like a serious threat here (yes, I did see them drink the potion, whatever).

Also, given how everyone speaks about how tacky MC's clothes are, I think he should be wearing the clothes he's shown in on page 2 all the time.
I

Also, given how everyone speaks about how tacky MC's clothes are, I think he should be wearing the clothes he's shown in on page 2 all the time.
Its his confidence, remeber they didnt use him for anything (or so they thought) he buffed theor stats with the help of his curses, at the cost of himself.

He was told he was useless all the time and now that he meets the source of his complex, ofc he will feel some type of way.

Dex-chan lover
they tactic is exactly like in first few chapter (minus only attack after mc debuff (minus minus mc gigabuff them in the first place)), picking and surrounding a single monster everytime (while the rest stay still because of mental curse). And plus boasting a lot, this is how they become S-rank...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

They have trouble with goblins, and yet they have a poison tool user who can in seconds spear every item in a shop~ And a guy able to carry and swing a huge fucking greatsword on the normal~

Dex-chan lover
Their strat is pretty terrible cause they can only specialize at dealing one target only per group and cause the target they are dealing with knows about it, it's not going to end well for them. Worse is they are attacking one by one giving the target a bit more time to observe in between attacks so if given enough time, the target will have known their moves.

Basically, they have a lot problems and our boi being who he is and how he was treated by them, won't be able to notice and rectify it. He hasn't even able to notice that when he overbuffed them, their growth has basically stopped in their tracks.
If you are fighting more foes than you have friends, then you are doing it wrong.
There is a reason swarms are the worst. No matter how tiny, even an army of rats or ants are impossible to deal with without aoe, and aoe will hurt yourself.

Dex-chan lover
Keep in mind the assassin girl outside will prob attack him next so expect this to last a few more chapters.
I'm also guessing she's gonna use the demon heart again, but Gaile will prevail and then uncurse her and then she will prob join up.
Like let's be real, we all know what's coming. The funky curse items are the real stand-outs of this story.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a bunch to the TS, for sure gonna help with some kofi

Dex-chan lover
What do you want to bet
Gaile will take that demon heart and make it into an uber booster with no negative effects?

Dex-chan lover
you absolute chad of a translator. Thanks for the updates and great work! Also please take care of yourself (UwU)

On that note, BEAT THEM UP GAILE! GET THAT CATHARSIS!

Users who are viewing this thread