My Wife Has No Emotion - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
I have 2 possible guesses for this upgrade
1) More expressive facial features (unlikely)
2) Sensor upgrade (most likely)

I'm pretty sure the upgrade will be something to improve her senses and or show facial expressions. Either way, the kissing made me laugh

Dex-chan lover
oh god that moment is so fucking good boyos
oE7iCM2.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I'm still on the fence about why the machine finds it so hard to believe that a human could feel affection for another machine, even if it looks pretty machine-like. Humans can feel affection for basically anything. I stand by what I said before, I think that version of Mina needs a reformatting for looking down on the Superior Mina.... Also woodpecker kiss was sweet and hilarious. Good job author-san!

Dex-chan lover
Replace Senju (smugbot)'s "it" with "I" in her can't love speech, she's very attached to the rookie human Ilda but doesn't think she can be loved in return. So she goes into shock when she's told she's liked. That and she's a remote drone for a huge supercomputer AI so it's even less human (loveable) than the little gynoid robot presented here. She's also talking from the perspective of the corporation, if Takuma wanted a robot lover he'd have bought one of their robot products that are focused on human interaction instead of one that's focused on just standing in one spot and cooking meals, not necessarily a top of the line Super Mina but there's the babysitter and companion minas which are probably cheaper.

Users who are viewing this thread