My Wife Is a Demon Queen

I like this web comic. Idk what’s with all the negativity. But I enjoyed reading it! Please give us more. I’m hooked!

Wow, the comments here are pure garbage with no decent argument.
Also, great art and interesting history , i like it.

@darkmaster006 No, What you recommended is shit.

Bad tsundere, lame plot, lame protagonists, average art.

Argument have potential, but everything go wasted to an 'academy life'.

Dropped.

Group Leader
>The forgery teacher is Bob from Winter Moon
Rong Rong must have learned from Bob, he makes forgeries really well

Does anyone actually know what chapter the mc does something that isn't comparable to watching paint dry?
I'm not trying to be sarcastic, I'm just wondering if this is going to end up being a story to come back to in six months. Maybe he'll be slightly better than garbage by then.

Group Leader
This had a somewhat interesting start, but I can only take so many chapters of the protagonist being told (and shown) how useless he is. We're 23 chapters in right now and there has basically been zero plot or character development since the kid was summoned.

Fed-Kun's army
Ye i just skimed over chap 23 and it seams it might be worth reading in 100 chapers or so

Group Leader
>Rules:
>1. Do not create shit with malicious intent
>Sword is not malicious intent

*black guy question meme*

@Guspaz of course, you expect merika to translate good series? only thing they have now is Gu, and thats not looking too hot.

oh totally forgot about the arms peddler rip they are translating that might be good. but not very high hopes.

Holy cow this looks so boring, solo leveling got me interested in these korean mangas but wow thank god I didn't start with this one.

It's already 23ch. and there's no interesting events whatsoever, on top of that, MC is so useless and boring it's just terrible, didn't surprise this have such a low rating.

I get the slow build up... But you need to take better care with it. "A returner's magic should be special" also suffered from this. Cool and nice premise, but the build up is killing the fucking mood.

Group Leader
Chapter 27: Buncha side characters no one gives a damn about

Yes, I literally just copy pasted that and changed a number.

Users who are viewing this thread