My Wife Is a Demon Queen

The time it takes for things to happen suggest that this is a Chinese manhua. They have a habit of taking forever to get to the plot even in the web novels...hence the 1k+ chapters.

"My strengths back so I'd better attack this child king who obviously has practically no idea what is going on right now instead of the soulless dickweed that stabbed me in the back and has expressed his intentions of committing genocide against my people"
A world famous swordmaster everyone

All this time and waiting and the thing that makes him remarkable is "he lived in a modern era so he knows stuff" ? Really.... that's.... any of us could replace him. A magazine could replace him. Google images could be the mc atm.

I know this is an isekai fish out of water trope, but to distill it down to this point... isn't it trying too hard to emphasize the mc is a regular, normal person with no significant qualities (yet) ?

There's nothing specific to like about the mc, still. Oh,but he's a walking 3D printer... that Supposedly can't make malevolent things? What? What defines that in this case? If a sword is fine, is a nuke?

Dex-chan lover
I liked this better when the guy had to talk his way through situations.

This woman is forcing the man who saved her life to sleep on the ground every night

Group Leader
Don't need to buy anime figures if you make your own
19tNJMj.png

this comic has a wicked case of talking head syndrome--like you know that theres **some** development but the way its presented is so stale it drags more than it already is

Definitely has potential, but the chapters are so short and forces the development in awkward and stale manner

Users who are viewing this thread