My Wife Is a Demon Queen

@Rezhio The part were he gets summoned to another world and the person who summoned him constantly belittles him, makes him sleep on the floor etc. And the MC just goes along with it instead of standing up for himself. I don't like using the word cuck but i can't think of another to describe this manga.

MC's just a league player who graduated university and yet he's creating things that don't even physically exist in his world like functioning mechas... like at least Iron Ladies MC has the buildup of his studies in politics (iirc) while this guy has photographic memory, can reconstruct everything within a dozen minutes and knows the entire fucking workings of a mecha but not a smartphone or fridge.

one of the few chinese manhua that actually don't jump all over the place in regards to the plot, but seeing the MC just get trampled by isabella just feels very depressing.

As always with this kind of manhua, there's always this type of unlikable female lead and cuck protag.

Double-page supporter
Currently we’re in a very long prologue till MC becomes King, after looking at the raws I’d encourage people to sit tight since it’s gonna be a loooong ride....

And no one says a word about the gods damned truck. As if ANY egotistical punk generic bully would just dismiss it arbitrarily in order to flirt.

And here we go with some softcore NTR wherein it turns out her new 'guy' is worse than the red haired walking stereotype.

Well it's a pretty long intro !! ^^
The story is nice (the universe seems interesting and all), the character are somehow typical of this type of serie (it's nice to have an isekai without any harem, I like harem isekai but from time to time having a MC who is not ubercheated in the beginning is nice too).

Howerver I'm curious to see where it's going... for now we have many ennemies and the hero's team is not created yet...
It will be a long (but fun) story ^^

I like the drawing, the plot and the characters but after over 40 chapters i don't feel much progress in the story or the relationship. The side plot with the regent is more annoying than interesting.

Story is too slow and MC too passive. No development in any character.... it turned really boring.....

So far the art is over all mediocre with very occasional good frames, characters plain and generic with very weak motivations and 90% of the cast being the stoick character, the world building is sometimes interesting and sometimes just random, there is almost no explanation of what is possible or not so you can't know what's happening or could happen and that means there is almost no sense of pressure or danger, I can't ever remember what's the main characters objective anymore, but I guess this is what you would expect of chinese comics with constant releases.

Oh the Demon-queen is finally awake ^^ I hope it will last and the plot will progress with it.

edit : ah well maybe another time...

Users who are viewing this thread