Namaiki na Gal Ane wo Wakaraseru Hanashi - Ch. 3 - Rumor

Dex-chan lover
Wholesome I dunno but I do hope it stays like this without unhinged shit. Especially knowing the author :wooow:
Okay a 'more wholesome' route may be more fitting....
Since she wasn't helped much in the previous versions(?)
(Can't remember and ain't gonna check)

Dex-chan lover
If we were in a manga a person would reply with all your personal information now lmao

Also knowing information about a person shows that they're being watched, which is the scary part. Dude was on probation too, even more reason to fear info leaking out.
even more scary when they start saying your bank account pin, safe combination, google password etc lol

Dex-chan lover
Well, I'm glad to see the author is trying something new.
At least we dodge the rape, but I'm not sure if this makes the manga more wholesome yet lmao.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
oh damn you already translated it :headpat:
I just saw the RAWs getting updated and saw this manga getting its chapter 3 and wanted to say im surprised that nothing happend but also MC saved her, but you already somehow got the RAWs earlier AND translated them 5h ago.

Dex-chan lover
well at least the author learned :dogkek: now what will the brother do

didnt he assault her in the pixiv as well?

Dex-chan lover
oh damn you already translated it :headpat:
I just saw the RAWs getting updated and saw this manga getting its chapter 3 and wanted to say im surprised that nothing happend but also MC saved her, but you already somehow got the RAWs earlier AND translated them 5h ago.
The author uploads the "Raw" to a page, I took a screenshot and translated it, but if I had waited 12~24 hours I could find the "Raw" on a pirate page that compiles Raws in better quality, But of course, why wait if I can do it now? ✌️

Dex-chan lover
well at least the author learned :dogkek: now what will the brother do

didnt he assault her in the pixiv as well?
Eh? Yes and No ? :wtf:
In the very, very first script, which was deleted because of Pixiv TOS, the MC(Brother), molested her while she was sleeping - but she liked it. Since its been canned nothing of this was cannon.

In the following "original" story the MC only "touched" her lewdly - but it was all in her dreams. So no. I guess with MC facial expression he probably will do something in these lines, but without crossing the lines since... we are still trying somehow to make it wholesome here lol.

Dex-chan lover
The author uploads the "Raw" to a page, I took a screenshot and translated it, but if I had waited 12~24 hours I could find the "Raw" on a pirate page that compiles Raws in better quality, But of course, why wait if I can do it now? ✌️
But I doubt you can do that for to long ?
I guess these one are "free" right now, to gather much fans as possible so everyone can see them. (Didnt crossed my mind yet to check the original publisher lol). At some point they will be behind paywall so you are will be depending on the pirate sites or you somehow buy them directly if you want to continue translating them.

Im happy, but even more surprised, that MC somehow jumped in and saved the day...well, only for him to interact now instead of them lol. But thats much more appreciate hehe. Well, when Im wrong Im wrong, so GG to the author for not going the same route as the original. (y)

Group Leader
yandere incest-tones where the author delivers... let him cook.

Users who are viewing this thread