Nanatsu no Maken ga Shihai Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.5 - Entrance Ceremony (2)

Dex-chan lover
No wonder this never got updated.. It's really lame. It's not bad, but as the dude before me has stated "This is a weak start".
Kinda was hoping the Troll was innocent and trying to help the girl, only to be mistaken as a mindless beast, so the students learn some moral lessons not to judge on appearances or something.

Double-page supporter
@Echonic:
The troll was innocent!
As the MC noticed someone cast a spell on the girl so she walked to the troll even against her will.
Then another spell caused the troll to go berserk.

So the point is that it seems likely that someone does not want anyome to think positively about trolls.
Maybe whoever cast the spells had a bad experience with trolls or maybe that person belongs to those benefitting from enslaving trolls and for such a reason that person will not want anyone to even bring up the idea about trolls being a type of "humanoid race" instead of "magic beasts".

As such the questions are if the MC who noticed the spells will think about this and how he will act on his conclusion as well as how their group will develop in this direction regarding equal treatment to all "humanoid races".

That means there is potential in the story as long as the author does not throw it.
Therefore we gotta hope the author will work on that theme in the next chapters.

I think that the spells were cast not to reinforce the thought that trolls are beasts, but that they wanted the girl dead. That way it kinda makes sense as to why the principle directed her glare at the mc and samurai, being the two main factors in saving her.

Dex-chan lover
A bit of an ass move to snipe it after the group came back... but then again, I can understand the sentiment behind it

Contributor
@nakonowatari you mean the group that shit out an incomprehensible mess? They aren't a translation group, they are rogue typesetters who don't read english well enough to realize google translate sucks.

I mean, technically first chapter, but holy shit is it seemingly slow. I remember reading the first QUARTER of the chapter 6 months ago, then nothing. This was okay for an intro, but if this is the actual pacing, it's pretty much trash, or at least not worth following.

Dex-chan lover
@OsoJr
What exactly are you complaining about?
That the chapter took 6 months to be translated (by a different competent group) or that it's slow?
Because neither seem valid complains.
I mean sure it took 6 months but atleast you got a group that translated it properly compared to whatever the fuck that other groups translation was.
As far as first chapters go this is fine to be honest, it has a decent pace and introduced you to the main cast.

Fed-Kun's army
Oof some people sure do love to complain.
Thnx for the chp.

Users who are viewing this thread