Nanatsu no Maken ga Shihai Suru

Dex-chan lover
When i first saw the cover the girl reminded me of yuno from mirai nikki.

i hope this manga becomes better in the future... right not its quite bad and boring.

Actually amazing for pacing and characterization already. A straight 10 from me for now. It's true it seems to be light on details for now, but I assume it's because it's adapting a novel and is focusing on developing the plot as quickly as possible.

I find this really bad. 2/10.
Maybe because it clashes with my views on education.
Good luck to those who remain and see this hot trash through.

@vantablack35 Magic in the setting seems to have an extensive history of violence. True there are more peaceful magical specialities, but magic as a military resource seems to be more prevalent. Also, in a more peaceful world this may not be a problem as much, but in a dramatic place like that I'd think it more odd if there are only normal teachers in that academy. Magic is power so the teachers must be a bit eccentric at the very least.

@4V29LN0n Uno Bokuto's previous work, Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin, was highly rated and received, albeit with some dissatisfaction over the constant deaths of characters every volume. In my opinion, the worldbuilding and the story were all exceptional. The grim undertone is something I personally don't mind as much. So my point is that most of the 10 ratings may have come from the reputation of the previous novel. Also this one is an adaptation of the novel, which I suggest you read if you want a more extensive experience.

Give the story some time. If we're talking in terms of the pacing, the manga is currently set at the 3rd or 4th chapter of Volume 1. There's four volumes released so hold your opinions until then please. I was shocked when I saw the 7.13 rating.

Dex-chan lover
Wait what's up with the score and people comments?

Dark version of Harry Potter, what not to like?

The art is nice, the story is quite slow but it's just a beginning and it's actually quite atmospheric. Also it has really interesting grim undertones. Additional points for using nudity in non ecchi and tasteful way that have some meaning for the story.

Also I really like this version of the wizards that are extremely self centered and even psychopathic to some degree.

I've never understood people that give low scores when the topic was not to their taste. It's like reading the horror story and complain that it's scary.

Edit: NVM I didn't read about the first translation drama, that explains the score

how the story will end
avada-kedavra-.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@pizzapicante27 Well if somebody gives a manga a score just from reading a description he or she misses the point what the score is for

Also the description of this manga is not that bad

Dude, the story is retarded.

"Oh, so many of you will be dead" But this is necessary part of learning magic.

* There are 4th Year students murdering younger Students.
*The professors Teach the opposite lessons of each other so no standardization.
* The school becomes a literal murder maze at night.

King: Oh okay, this is necessary hmmm?

*****The King has sent in the army to kill all the School faculty. Because it's Necessary part of life to murder dumb people.

Users who are viewing this thread