Nanjou-san wa Boku ni Dakaretai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Nanjou-san and me

Dex-chan lover
Even being a "natural" gigachad has been see countless times in manga and LN, a gigachad in my eyes is only acceptable when hes being molded as such through his journey and not the start
but the initial base is exactly what im trying to figure out

... wait FEMBOY?! :meguusmug:
Yes, Femboy. You may not like it, but that is peak male performance.

Dex-chan lover
Yuck fucking gross, if i met someone like this in the future and i know about her past, I'll instantly leave her. Ugh fck, this chapter makes me want to vomit. If this is hentai or something like that I'll be enjoying it and leaving the MC with his gigachad mindset alone or just delete him from the story, bcoz a bad man supposedly engage to a bad woman, but man... This guy turned from a gigachad to a dumbass real fast. Something like fixing a slut or that kind of story ughhhh nope not a chance. Im leaving

Dex-chan lover
An innocent girl fixing a criminal/playboy/drug addict and marrying him? Yeah i can see that, there's actually a lot of them. But a good guy trying to fix a slut? Bahaha fuck that, what fantasy are we living in to see or hear that kind of story happens in real life? Not to mention this guy just happen to see them in action

Double-page supporter
Ah shit, something like keikei zumi in this manga. This type of FMC makes me uncomfortable, besides the story seems good.

Dex-chan lover
Eh.. I'll keep reading to see if it becomes a dumpster fire like I believe it will at some point even if I dont like this type of manga (hoes 'being fixed' since there's no fixing that)

Idk, its a recurring thing ive seen in mangadex comment sections. If girl is not a pure virgin they complain and call her a whore or "used goods" or shit. its disgustingly sexist honestly but what am I gonna do.
Its not about virginity. Its about how often you spread your legs and to who. Nobody would give a shit if she had like 1-3 boyfriends and only have sex with them. But this? LOL

Dex-chan lover
Well.. his expressions were refreshing to about 75-80% of chapter-1, so giving it a try maybe good 👍🏼

Aggregator gang
Holy shit, this comment section is like r/incels
Lol, sure, you're very enlightened. Only enlightened folks like you understand how a girl being willing to fuck a rando inside of their classroom doesn't make her any less desirable as a partner. Fuck all these incels who wouldn't date a girl like that!!

Users who are viewing this thread