Nanjou-san wa Boku ni Dakaretai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Nanjou-san and shopping

the author really wants this to be the next Marin Kitagawa/gojo but with the addition of fmc having a history of sleeping around and a botched-up trauma story that is resolved so quickly, it feels like it doesn't even matter.

I can already see the next chapter or a chapter where the "popular" guy that was doing it with fmc becomes best bros or tries to become friends with mc or even the chapter where the two girls that were talking smack somehow get into a conformation with fmc and right when they are about to fight mc comes in and says shit like " SHES NOT LIKE THAT ANYMORE don't judge someone just cuz their looks!! you jerk( "huh I showed them") proceeding with the female mc having a page to herself showing hows shes blushing/crying because of this little act which then further solidifies her developing love for him. yea, shitty cliches.

Dex-chan lover
It's alright. It's neither like it nor hate it. I'm still gonna read it tho.

Dex-chan lover
Tch, c'mon man, don't rush falling love with girl who having seggs with boy in front of you and then she confess to you.
Atleast, if you want her, make her become better person first.
or you can only use her for u'r lust.

The first thing this idiotic mc should teach her is to say NO, there are hundreds of her potential previous partners who know what she is and can confront her at any moment. Totally disappointed in this mc, dating should have been a goal for her, a reason to change her behavior and habits, but this guy is like - "don't change, be the way you are"
That's not what happened though. He said that she should do what she likes because she has been trying to conform to the taste of others up until now.
And she did express that she doesn't actually like being how she is now. She's desperate to cope with her loneliness and she chose a bad way to do it out of fear of rejection. Him telling her that she should do what she likes is the exact opposite to "don't change your behaviour" in this instance.

Dex-chan lover
More mature take on the gal x nerd plot, he’s not really a nerd though he’s kinda just a dude who’s chill playing visual novels, either way yet another romance manga to add to the pile

Oof, it's one thing to date someone who has a promiscuous past that you're aware of; it's a whole different thing to have a front-row seat to them getting dicked down on top of your desk and then becoming a couple a day later. In real life, this sounds like something that would end in nothing but disaster, but I guess that's the reason this is a manga and not real life.

Fed-Kun's army
I dunno something about this feels..
Insincere.
Like it's pushing this idea of "be who you are" and using the extreme example of literally being exactly what someone else wants you to be as a contrast.
That's not how it works in a real relationship though. You're always shaped and formed in some way by those you have relations with.
There's nothing wrong with changing your look to fit in properly, or find a relationship with someone who would otherwise dismiss you.
Plus it wants us to pitty her for falling into sex as a form of emotional validation, but also wants to make fun of him for being a loner loser nerd who's only experience with dating is games.
Like he got a whole ass make over.. But SHE just dies her hair. That's how much they think the dude would need to change to not be who he is.
So telling me that he can be whatever he wants and that's fine doesn't go with what they're actually doing with him.

Fed-Kun's army
nooo I liked it black, welp we'll go with that. MC looked like Ayanokoji with that haircut lol

Double-page supporter
Normally, I would enjoy the fuck out of chapters like this, but for some reason, I didn't enjoy this chapter as much as I normally would.
Same, i think that's because our first impression to the female lead.

Dex-chan lover
Gosh, I wish manga/anime worlds of romance were real. Basically every girl is pretty, just a clothes/hair style/maybe some facial characteristics. They wear clothes where you basically see girls crotch without even needing to bend down, not to mention using phone to do some "hidden" photos. Its like as a "looker" (aka someone liking to look at cute girls), it would be awesome on one hand, but hardcore on another cause I would have like a boner 16h a day lol.

Users who are viewing this thread