Nanjou-san wa Boku ni Dakaretai

haha yeah i am not reading this i don't get why people would date used up blunts if i ever date one it will cause lots of insecurities shit i don't even if she'll never do that type of shit again this ain't an opinion don't ever date a whore younglins i have a girlfriend myself date one and you'll regret it

Dex-chan lover
Putting this on the planned to read. Kinda sad that that entire list is either canceled or "ongoing"

Dex-chan lover
Like, Jesus Christ. Just give me a manga with an "experienced FMC" that isn't a complete slut. Like a girl who had 3 boyfriends before by age 17 while the MC is a virgin. There, the girl is experienced but not a whore who's fucked dozens of dudes by age 16.

But yeah, authors don't want to have nuanced stories. It's either a pure maiden who blushes at the idea of being called by her first name, or a turboslut who treats sex like a handshake.
Try "Cigarette and Cherry". Its basically exactly what you want, with nuanced characters and virtually no fanservice.

Dex-chan lover
Hot take: This manga has potential.
(Only read to chapter 2 so far)

Every manga romance has some amount of appeals to its audience: Good, bad, or ugly. I think most “simps” are guys who wished they could save a girl from their childhood.

Is that bad? No. Depends how you interpret it. It’s shown that the guy is not inherently interested, but not a total incel either. She has problems, as many in her situation do.

I’d list this as “natalist propaganda” meme before I’d list this as bait

Dex-chan lover
The blatant misogyny in this comments section and the ratings is straight-up disgusting. What I'm hearing is a whole lot of "people can't change, she'll be a whore forever, give up now." Go. The fuck. Outside. Even I get out more than these incels. I didn't even realize that was possible.
I commented on the manga, and you commented on the comments for me.

Trapped between “incel bait” and “simp bait” and we’re only 2 chapters in.

Going on those two chapters alone, as I’ve said, it’s got potential to go in any direction.

At this moment, the the incel comments annoy me in particular, and seem to be exactly the kinds of people who need to read stories of redemption (which are not limited to fiction, imitating rare reality)

Dex-chan lover
s

she literally is a ho, fucking everyone. What the fuck are you talking about ?
And he’s being cautious and not giving independence to her. That’s a pretty important side of this story that’s being glossed over.

The issue with these comments is that you make her irredeemable by anyone (not necessarily MMC).

The reason the comments scream Reddit/“never touched a girl” is because they lack the class, patience, or articulate opposition to negativity that you’d need in order to have a girlfriend.

They instead seem to associate “MMC going out on a limb” to be an simping even when he gets infinite attention and near-total submission.

Unfortunately I’ve witnessed manga on this site that was downright sadistic getting good comments from these types.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
My god.... these comment section screams (i never touch a girl before but my requirement is a perfectly angelic drop-dead gorgeous girl who has no blemish in her life)

There is no ntr in this manga... nor is there any hint that it will happen. if you think this is ntr then my guy, you might as well not date any girl older than 25 since most of them had done it w some1 else.
Like i get it, she did it with a lot of guys. But to call her a hoe just like that... you're no better than those feminist calling a short guy ugly.

Just read it, give it a damn chance. If its not your type, leave it, dont try to spread your stupid and unrealistic bias
It's fine as long as there's love involved or sometimes but u causally saying that it's fine to fk around as a minor and accept her the way she is. People are fine as long as she has ex-s not ton of sex with random ppl. She is a quote on quote slut and that is a fact. Someone short and someone who sleeps around is not a comparison lmao. Height is not something u control, sex is. There's a way to argue but this ain't it chief.

how have I not seen a single comment about how she looks exactly like Marin Kitagawa even the whole setup of them getting close is somewhat similar. I mean like is it just me or that wardrobe scene in ch 2 is ripped right from Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru? Even one of the panels in ch.2 pg 10 looks like it is.

The first introduction of these characters isn't helping either because it's so cliche it's not even funny. The only twist is she's a girl who gets around a lot. but her past trauma being one and done in a single chapter makes no sense at all bro really just said 'no you're not like the other girls" and because her advances on mc were rejected she falls for that and gets together with him???? like I get the comments saying this is lonely incel bait because it is. Authors in Japan need serious help trying to touch a sensitive topic and conveying it properly in a story cuz this ain't it.

Eh I think the main issue here is the FMC propositioning the MC right away kind of betrays the implied backstory she only gives in to the guys she dates because she's afraid of being dumped. That aspect of the story should have been dropped in favor of her simply just liking sex a lot but all the guys she meets take advantage of that and she never gets to have a real relationship. Que the MC who turns her down and she has to learn to have a more normal "get to know each other first" type of relationship she actually wants.

I understand the whole 25 year old remark but… she isn’t 25… she’s like 16 max and has the body count of the 25 year old. That’s the problem people are having. I think at least(cause that’s my problem🤷🏻‍♂️). I don’t really think you could go that far as to call her a hoe or something, just…ran thru maybe? And the Mc’s whole idea of not being able to date her and look at any of his other classmates without thinking “Damn, he’s fucked my girl” is without just cause. That whole process would fuck me up too. I’m always open to other opinions.

Edit: This is kinda like a deranged “I can fix her” fantasy in my not so humble opinion🤷🏻‍♂️.
mc gives me brain damage tbh i wouldve told her off about the going out part but id be ok with being a friend but one mans trash is another mans treasure right? lmfao

Aggregator gang
Plenty wrong with misogyny, friend.
The blatant misogyny in this comments section and the ratings is straight-up disgusting. What I'm hearing is a whole lot of "people can't change, she'll be a whore forever, give up now." Go. The fuck. Outside. Even I get out more than these incels. I didn't even realize that was possible.
Nothing wrong with misogyny.

Dex-chan lover
Can't make a ho into a housewife, don't be a simp

Then again, manga is all about unrealistic delusions anyways. Don't go thinking anything in this will reflect reality, youngins.
Facts, people don't magically change their ways.

And the science shows the more partners a woman has the more pair-bonding gets f*cked.

Find a good woman, not a hoe gentlemen, simps ruin the world. And only the weak would call it misogyny, while thinking women mocking men for being 5ft 11, and having a normal sized dick, is perfectly okay and not the slightest bit misandrist XD

Although I do have to disagree, you can turn a hoe into a housewife if you have enough status and value... but why would you waste your time when you can just get a housewife?

I think this manga is good and idk but others think this is trash because of Female Lead is non-virgin where my expeirence highschool which almost god damn accurate most of teenager are horny and want affection. This is not your typical romcom where it just pure white experience, this manga gives you a gray story where two kids helping each other to grown with two background where a otaku that has superhigh standard like you all people, and slut where she got bad start of highschool

Dex-chan lover
Man talked into taking care of 50th-hand leftover. Imagine if the main relationship in this story is the food in the movie The Platform

Dex-chan lover
The fact this is still on popular... is why society is failing... too many simps.

Have some standards, have some self-respect... don't fill your head with trash like this. Cause you will only get trash back.

Users who are viewing this thread