Naraku no Futari - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Reverse

Double-page supporter
Their relationship is kinda toxic, but in the other hand they're pretty wholesome, not sure how to feel about those two.

Aggregator gang
If someone say that this girl is not nice I will goddem sue you for being insensitive to her beneficence!

Double-page supporter
Hmmm.... Idk if someone were to fall in love with someone wouldn't they believe them more well there are some exceptions to the case like commiting crimes and other things and also when people are in dumps do the people they love not give them the most support? So if two people truly (keyword truly) loved each other then one will 100% if not more help the other person aka give them emotional support but if one can just cast away the other person at the time of umm... danger ( I didnt find a better word for it) then i would say in my opinion there was nothing there at the first place.

Arigathanks TL!

Found this manga, read it, and interested in how it turns out.

Like others said, toxically wholesome or wholesomely toxic? Lol

Fed-Kun's army
Well, comparing between those two girls won't do anything good, at least that's what I think. Either way, you need to compromise about something, and at this point, everything seems toxic to me, so in the end, the ML has to act about the current situation so that the situation turns out to be better (well, typically, it won't for now, since typically there'll be many dramas unfolded).

And yea, I agree with her about putting him to his ex's shoes, he needs to realize his ex's feeling. I know that she did a bad thing and she also knows it. But in his ex's eyes, he chose her,who is more toxic than his ex, and just played along with her game. Ofc it would enrage his ex.

Last but not least, I also agree that it's FL who should be the one putting theirself in others' shoes. But at this point, it's already pointless in my POV. She is the one who controls all of this and has nothing to lose. She uses anything around her to make her in the top, she wavers others' feelings, makes many facades, etc. I think she won't have regret about doing those things since that is what she wanted. She can predict what others think and act yet no one can understand any act she does. She is one of the people that I call "natural winners of life", I know it's an exaggeration but after reading many stories having characters like her, I'm confident with it. Well, it's not that this is absolute, the real reason of her deeds can be unexpected and the whole situation can be changed, plot twist can also appear since it's typically there in this type of story.

That's just my opinion though, it's not that what I said just now is certainly true, so you don't have to really mind this comment, thanks.

it's not just you who find her incomprehensible, Yuuya san, me too i don't get her, i think she's socially awkward because of her upbringing or she has another intention. 🤤☺️ *Me when she lies on Yuuya chest haha damn sweet. I don't know i think like this manga so much that it surpasses all my fav romance mangas "for now". I mean i can't predict what will happen in the next chapter. It's been a while since i feel so thrilled to wait for manga updates.

Dex-chan lover
@gintamacountry
Thanks for the chapters mate. This is legit interesting as hell. Kinda reminded me of Boy's Abyss except without the unrealistic harem shit. Between this, Be Blues and the manga about alien baby, you guys just translate stuff that I can't help but follow. Great job dude.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread