Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Fed-Kun's army
He conquered Vanessa's heart as he killed her. This time, he'll conquer the little sister's as he r*😋😖s her.

Dex-chan lover
errr, since when is she the villain? Is it not clear that mc is the bad guy here, being both the aggressor attacking the demons, and the murderer of the new girls sister?

Fed-Kun's army
@feha
You know, when you think about it, isn't Kai the villain of this world from the other races' point of view? In his world, every single member of the non-human races was sealed in eternal prisons, and now he wants to make that happen in this world too. Even if I were a good-natured member of the other races, I'd probably say: "fuck you, I won't let you put me in that creepy pyramid".

That said, given Vanessa's words in the last chapter, I suspect that it's more complicated. And I wouldn't be surprised if Kai's own reality was also an altered one.

Dex-chan lover
Please don't become a new character

just slice her head off when you get the chance Kai!

Dex-chan lover
@Misticsan this being a second iteration of the reincarnation makes sense, and I feel like it isn't the final intent if it was a world created by ONE of the other heroes and not a four-way conspiracy. Also, humans are clever, but they would have been HOPELESSLY behind the eightball in developing all their tech that's based on the other races as well as the strategies to use them effectively if they had to do it under the full assault of all the others. Things just don't quite add up.

Dex-chan lover
I suppose right now we're supposed to think that the Divine Barbarian (angel) Hero is the big bad (or secondary big bad)?

Users who are viewing this thread