Necromance - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Moon is Beautiful, Isn't It?

Double-page supporter
next chapter:
*safi explains*
Both girls: "Go and apologize right now."

Dex-chan lover
He got instant-karmaed for pushing too far when she was so clearly uncomfortable. If you want to have a real relationship, you've got to talk this stuff through calmly when you aren't in the heat of the moment.

Dex-chan lover
fuck its like that time i dated a super religious girl, fuck that

Dex-chan lover
@Lewdhandholding I read the same thing you did, friend. And yeah, he did ask, which was right and proper, but from the start she so clearly had no idea he meant anything like actual sex. And even more obviously, she was trying to endure her own great discomfort for his sake. There's more to consent in a relationship than just asking if it's okay to continue. Both partners need to understand what the other truly expects. That's why, as I said, it's important to have honest and direct discussions about physical intimacy with one's partner before a couple is in bed together with potentially vastly different expectations of what will happen next.

Have you simply never been in an intimate relationship to realize how this stuff is actually supposed to work? Your "Me Too" and "F for respect" snark certainly suggests a level of immaturity consistent with little real-world relationship experience.

@tuatara1
I bow to your wisdom when it comes to relationships. I will not, however, apologize for acting immature on a manga website though.

Shall we leave it at that and call peace?

Dex-chan lover
when we learned about how religious she was this was to be expected. Too bad the mc isnt into the 3rd wheel

Dex-chan lover
I can see this getting old unless they make a fast push for harem. Main girls is way too much of a prude.

T51

Dex-chan lover
See people, this is why divorce is a common thing... lowkey made me hate Safi even more, and I'm rooting for that Vanilla girl now...

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly kinda disappointed because this seems like an excuse to go harem route. I mean, I actually like harem, but I kinda hope author sticks to the OG romance without teasing harem too much...

Users who are viewing this thread