Necromance - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - Wolf-Drawn Carriage Days

Dex-chan lover
Vanilla:To The Left, To The Left
~Everything you own , in the box to the left~

Dex-chan lover
is the move positive or negative? what's the reason? due to popularity and stuff? is it going to be from bi-monthly to weekly or something?

please tell me senpai!

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least he has a further motivation to never cheat on her.

Dex-chan lover
@no168_92
Magazine pocket is a free online magazine created by Kôdansha

Dunno if that the same one we're talking about, but basically source access will be easier.

jak

Contributor
I like Safi, but I kinda wish Rico was his main love interest.

Dex-chan lover
@jak I kinda agree, but it is hinted that Rico is in love with that other guy from chapter 1. Really wish we could see more of that.

I hope the move to digital publication isn't because this series isn't popular enough to be in the main magazine.

Dex-chan lover
I sometimes forget that Safi is supposed to be more OP than he is. I mean, she's a natural Saintess beloved by God, while Shibuki only picked up the sword meant for her.

Dex-chan lover
That was some... safistick-ated way to carry her!
hehe, get it?
Safi + stick sounds almost like sophisticated!
Yeah, gonna go to sleep now

Dex-chan lover
@jak she liked him, to be precise. But it’s something that Rico almost said herself some chapters ago, nothing secret.

VIP
@no168_92 The move is a negative one imo, the series was moved from a popular main weekly physical mag to a sideline weekly website. Shows the popularity of the series, tho this is move is better than being axed.

@Le_Flemard The ease of getting raws is the same, but cause it's the website, the quality has gone down tremendously

Dex-chan lover
@Xunder
Oh that's sad to hear, I had imagined numeric version would have higher quality. Can I guess that by "pocket" they essentially mean smartphone app version?

Users who are viewing this thread