Neeko wa Tsurai yo

can relate to hard anxiety setting in while reading but i still love it for those shimmers of hope at times ... wierd

I wonder if when the editors said make a manga that resonates with the common reader, is this what they meant?

Double-page supporter
I followed the manga until it stopped being fun.
The same with the neet brothers one.

Dex-chan lover
The mangaka's Pixiv account for fellow cultured weebs: https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=578571
(nsfw is you have filters turned off)

if neeko was guy what it be to see some depresion guy living with this kind family and neet that having hard time to finding work and live his room...

Dex-chan lover
Guys stop. You aren't the same as her. She's hot so all she needs to do to get money or a job is actually go to an interview or twitchthot.

Fed-Kun's army
She already tried streaming, her average 1k views per video won't even pay her internet and electricity bill most likely.
Besides you must be retard to compare 2D waifus to 3D neckbeards of all things.

Im not exactly sure how this is playing out but... is the dad dead and shes just hallucinating or remembering him? Because thats kind of what volume 1 seemed like. And i think the mother and father dont talk ever.

Fed-Kun's army
@Nousernamesleft oh look it's another "what if X character is dead and is part of Y character's imagination????questionmark?" How original...

Users who are viewing this thread