Neeko wa Tsurai yo

Fed-Kun's army
It's a fun read, if you're not a NEET. And if you're a NEET, then maybe it'll make you reconsider some of your behaviour. Good manga all in all.

@brotherowl
28crwi.jpg

Why is chapter 28 not visible in the list?
It looks fine to me at first glance.

EDIT: Nevermind, it has appeared now.

...there is no shame to not find a job at 23 yo(if you did search), got my first real job at 22 after a few years of struggling. This comment is written just after reading the description so don't mind it too much but it annoyed me lol.

Dex-chan lover
@Unpassant Hah, my first job was when I was 18. But since I studied a lot or faced various life problems, after that I could not work normally for many years.

This will be my first and last comment on this website. It is currently 12:14 am at where I live and I'm in tears after reading the first chapter because of how much I related to the main character. I'm a 24 year old university drop out who suffered from extreme job anxiety and hates feeling worthless. My main motivation in finding a job is to give back to my parents for all the hospitality and kindness they've given me. I've been searching for a full time job for about a year and a half and not hearing back from my interviews fucked me up mentally. As of last month, I finally landed a full time job and I'm honestly not getting paid much but I gotta start somewhere especially at a time like this. To anyone who is reading this and is in a similar situation like I was, I've been there and can fully empathize with you. Don't give up hope. You'll be able to find a job like me as long as you don't stop searching! Hope this helps somebody out there.

I thought it would be less painful to read this manga if I wasn't a NEET. Now that after 3 years I finally got a job, it's still as painful because I know how it feels. T_T

Ganbatte, Neeko!

Idk but it feels so insensitive mocking her as a NEET. She has trauma on the last job interview. Oh well to each their own I guess.

Kind of jealous of Neeko since she has supportive family and a friend willing to go out of her way to help her.

Overall I find it funny, charming, and enjoy the continual Granblue Fantasy references. Sometimes it can hit a little too close to home for anyone in the same/worse situation though, so reader beware.

AL.

Kinda funny and traumatize at same time, especially at chp 6, kind of jealous of neeko since she has supportive family

It...
Eeeeh?
It... it just... it just cuts off mid sentence? I mean it wasn't a bad ending, but nani? At least get to the point of her getting hired, no need to go mach 20 on your ending...

Users who are viewing this thread