Neeko wa Tsurai yo

Fed-Kun's army
It's a fun read, if you're not a NEET. And if you're a NEET, then maybe it'll make you reconsider some of your behaviour. Good manga all in all.

@brotherowl
28crwi.jpg

Why is chapter 28 not visible in the list?
It looks fine to me at first glance.

EDIT: Nevermind, it has appeared now.

...there is no shame to not find a job at 23 yo(if you did search), got my first real job at 22 after a few years of struggling. This comment is written just after reading the description so don't mind it too much but it annoyed me lol.

Dex-chan lover
@Unpassant Hah, my first job was when I was 18. But since I studied a lot or faced various life problems, after that I could not work normally for many years.

This will be my first and last comment on this website. It is currently 12:14 am at where I live and I'm in tears after reading the first chapter because of how much I related to the main character. I'm a 24 year old university drop out who suffered from extreme job anxiety and hates feeling worthless. My main motivation in finding a job is to give back to my parents for all the hospitality and kindness they've given me. I've been searching for a full time job for about a year and a half and not hearing back from my interviews fucked me up mentally. As of last month, I finally landed a full time job and I'm honestly not getting paid much but I gotta start somewhere especially at a time like this. To anyone who is reading this and is in a similar situation like I was, I've been there and can fully empathize with you. Don't give up hope. You'll be able to find a job like me as long as you don't stop searching! Hope this helps somebody out there.

I thought it would be less painful to read this manga if I wasn't a NEET. Now that after 3 years I finally got a job, it's still as painful because I know how it feels. T_T

Ganbatte, Neeko!

Idk but it feels so insensitive mocking her as a NEET. She has trauma on the last job interview. Oh well to each their own I guess.

Kind of jealous of Neeko since she has supportive family and a friend willing to go out of her way to help her.

Overall I find it funny, charming, and enjoy the continual Granblue Fantasy references. Sometimes it can hit a little too close to home for anyone in the same/worse situation though, so reader beware.

AL.

Kinda funny and traumatize at same time, especially at chp 6, kind of jealous of neeko since she has supportive family

Fed-Kun's army
It...
Eeeeh?
It... it just... it just cuts off mid sentence? I mean it wasn't a bad ending, but nani? At least get to the point of her getting hired, no need to go mach 20 on your ending...

Users who are viewing this thread